Cannibal dude eats his mates brain..YUM

se_FOUR

_40928559_cannibal300.jpg

CANNIBAL killer fried and ate the brain of one of his three victims and said: "I enjoyed it. It was really nice."

Voodoo lover Peter Bryan, left, dismembered friend Brian Cherry hours after being let out of hospital by doctors who said he was HARMLESS, a court heard yesterday.

The paranoid schizophrenic told horrified police who found remains on a frying pan and a plate: "I ate his brain with butter. I'd have done someone else if you hadn't come along. I wanted their souls." Bryan, 35, who had previously killed a girl of 20 with a claw hammer, was sent to Broadmoor. But in another blunder he was placed in the wrong unit where he killed fellow patient Richard Loudwell, 60.

He said: "I wanted to cook him but there was no time. I briefly considered eating him raw." Yesterday he was locked up for the rest of his life after admitting two manslaughters through diminished responsibility. As he was driven off to Broadmoor, relatives and campaigners expressed outrage at the bungles that left him free to kill.

The Cherry family said: "The death penalty should be re-instated." The Zito Trust called for an independent inquiry. Sane mental health charity said: "Psychiatric services seem to be under such pressure they are forced to take unacceptable risks."

Prosecutor Aftab Jafferjee had told the Old Bailey: "The last two killings took place in two months when the defendant was under the care of the Mental Health Act regime. It manifestly failed to protect the public."

Bryan - who had an ability to mask his madness by appearing calm and co-operative - was described by a psychiatrist as the most dangerous man he had ever seen.

He believed eating human flesh would make him invincible and got a sexual buzz from his savagery. He even told psychiatrists he wanted to cannibalise eight people, saying: "It's natural. If I was on the street I'd go for someone bigger...for the challenge."

The madman first struck in 1993 when he bludgeoned Nisha Seth, 20, to death at her father's shop in Chelsea after leaving her 12-year-old brother Bobby for dead.

He admitted manslaughter through diminished responsibility and was sent to Rampton mental hospital. By 2002 he had moved to the Riverside Hostel, in North London, where he had keys and could come and go as he pleased.

His mental health social worker said he "did not present any major risks". In January 2004, social workers applied for him to be moved to "low support" accommodation.

But after allegations he had indecently assaulted a girl of 16 he was transferred to an open psychiatric ward at Newham General Hospital, East London. Fatally, it was decided he could have as much leave as he liked as long as he returned in the evenings.

Mr Jafferjee said: "No psychotic symptoms were observed.These expert opinions were to be overwhelmingly confounded."

On February 17, hours after ward staff said they had "no concerns" about his mental state, Bryan visited Mr Cherry, 47, at his flat in Walthamstow, East London.

He rained 24 hammer blows on his head before sawing off his arms and left leg with a Stanley knife and kitchen knives.

Bryan also tried to cut off his friend's head and right leg but was disturbed before he could finish. By the time police arrived he had fried some of Mr Cherry's brain and eaten it off a plate. An open tub of Clover butter was found near the cooker hob where remains of the organ were in a frying pan.

Bryan, of Forest Gate, East London, later told doctors he "enjoyed" the meal and planned to kill again.

He said eating body parts helped transfer the power of his victims to himself, adding: "I'm not going to leave him without carrying out my voodoo. When I cut up his body the more comforted and relaxed I felt."

Bryan added he had thought about killing his father because he was old and vulnerable. But as that would leave his mother alone he would have to kill both or neither of them.

He also believed human flesh was part of the "natural food chain" and wanted to drink human blood as it was full of protein.

Mr Jafferjee said: "The Silence of the Lambs was raised. He said that was not his style. He didn't plan it. It just happened.

"He said cannibalising was like eating forbidden fruit. He had really enjoyed eating Mr Cherry's brain." Bryan was sent to Belmarsh jail, in South East London, where jailers had to use shields when unlocking his cell.

He was then moved to Broadmoor with a recommendation that be held in the most secure area.

But he was put in medium security where 10 days later he throttled convicted killer Richard Loudwell, 60, and repeatedly smashed his head against the wall. Loudwell died two months later. Mr Jafferjee said: "He said Loudwell was the oldest and weakest in the ward and lowest on the food chain."

Bryan named another patient who would have been his next victim. He also said he had wanted to eat someone's nose in jail and told a doctor he would like to taste his brains, saying: "You look like a brainy chap."

David Etherington, QC, defending, told the court: "That he killed in Broadmoor beggars belief. He is recognised by all as an immediate and exceptional danger to the public."

Judge Giles Forrester told Bryan: "By eating the flesh of your victim you experienced feelings of invincibility. You also derived sexual excitement from violently butchering your victims to death. In your case a life sentence means the rest of your natural life."

The East London and The City Mental Health Trust, which runs Newham Hospital, promised that services would be improved following an independent inquiry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

you know what... you cant bash it, until you try it.

im intrigued by shit like that. people that look at the psychos like psychos, but they really dont know.

not sure.. i dont think i would try

Guest sneak

damn........

i cant believe he thought it was normal!

and the part where he didnt kill his dad, cos it would mean his mum would be alone and he'd then have to kill her!

"I'm not going to leave him without carrying out my voodoo. When I cut up his body the more comforted and relaxed I felt."

"That's fucking insane man, really you've gotta be kidd- wait, what was that? You weren't just going to leave him there wihtout carrying out your voodoo? Oh, then that makes sense... hahha... See for a second there I thought you were freaking the fuck out and eating human heads. Oh, me."

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Mar 16 2005, 11:42 AM

you know what... you cant bash it, until you try it.

im intrigued by shit like that. people that look at the psychos like psychos, but they really dont know.

not sure.. i dont think i would try

so no one else thinks this is FUCKED ?

according to willy here, none of us should bash cannibalism until we try it :yuck:

:rolleyes: