canibus

2ten

the rapper, not the plant....

I just listned to his song Poet Laureate II and it has to be one of the best song i have ever heard..

I know a lot of people hate him cuz he is "too smart" but i think this track has to be in the top 5 of all time best songs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sittin alone in my room lookin through my 30x telescope zoom adjustin the focus of the moon, one should not asume the philosiphys of david hume was nothing more than a subjective conclusion.

yo emcees with thin throats get linched with thick ropes nod till they necks broke and make cassette decks smoke, im probably the most murderous, merciless, version of a modern dau capernicist the world has ever heard of yet, cold blooded and rugged, shove a gun turret to your stomach and start plugging until you shitin buckets of dry ice nuggits, cold styles, cold ryhmin cold enough to freeze the mucas linen in your sinus rock solid spittin straight runnin through the compition.....

yo i make ya bitch crew shit stools, i put a pistol in ya mouth and pull then i feed you to the pit bulls, dont even talk about guns, the only nine you got is a five dolla bill and four ones, so idont reall ycare what yall hype-taholics say, cause anything that dont penatrate ricashays,

canibus is the shit

i know the whole poet laurette 2 song by heart man, yeah. 7 minutes and 11 seconds of spittin, way longer than the 100 bars song he did on 2000 b.c.

i dont have 2000BC but i got his other 3 albums, he has sooooo much to say and i got so much respect for dude

the verse he spits on Dj Clue the professional vol 1 fucking crushes anything else of that cd... im post the lyrics if i can find it

Originally posted by 2ten

the rapper, not the plant....

I just listned to his song Poet Laureate II and it has to be one of the best song i have ever heard..

i concur, even though i didnt totally feel the rest of the album, that one was my favorite. and why the fuck is eminem dissing canibus now? i heard "canibitch" but i still dont get get it, because canibus wanted to collabo with em?:confused:

well canibitch actually didnt "leak" like that, in fact, in one of eminems songs, on the eminem show if im correct stated" canibitch dont want no beef with slim naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, not even on my radar, so why dont ya jump off my dick lay off and stay off" or something similar. on a side note. vinnie paz. he did almost all of the beats for rip the jacker. you know the guy in the background of levitibus? the guy that says" blast with cyonide gas and die faster" and then says"physically lifted of solids liquids and gasses" (or something similar) thats vinnie paz, from jedi mind tricks. if you like canibus youll love this guy, check out Rise of the machines, heavinly devine, and raw is war for starters. then if you like it check out his other stuff. this guy is ill.

im like a landmine, your provocing my detination//

never approach me without proper authorization//

canibus is ill.....rip the jacker was a let down in my opinion though..and hollywood stories(whatever it was called)....im gonna download that track you said..but i think eminem would beat him if they had PROPER battle...that canabitch track was fuckin pathetic though

Originally posted by BADMUTHAFUKA

Can canibus rap about anything else besides of how smart he is???:mean:

can anyone one mtv/bet/radio rap about anything other than how much money they have, and how many hoes they fuck while flossing their spinners???

Archived