1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

canibus

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2ten, Mar 19, 2004.

1. 2ten

2ten 12oz Member

canibus

Discussion started by 2ten - Mar 19, 2004

the rapper, not the plant....

I just listned to his song Poet Laureate II and it has to be one of the best song i have ever heard..

I know a lot of people hate him cuz he is "too smart" but i think this track has to be in the top 5 of all time best songs

2ten - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Mar 19, 2004

canibitch.

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. 2ten

2ten 12oz Member

2ten - Replied Mar 19, 2004

everything i have heard from him w/ his eminem battles he take slim shady out with out a problem

4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Mar 19, 2004

i think he's alright. he has more to say than most.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Mar 19, 2004

ill take you out no problem..... bitch

6. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Mar 19, 2004

sittin alone in my room lookin through my 30x telescope zoom adjustin the focus of the moon, one should not asume the philosiphys of david hume was nothing more than a subjective conclusion.

yo emcees with thin throats get linched with thick ropes nod till they necks broke and make cassette decks smoke, im probably the most murderous, merciless, version of a modern dau capernicist the world has ever heard of yet, cold blooded and rugged, shove a gun turret to your stomach and start plugging until you shitin buckets of dry ice nuggits, cold styles, cold ryhmin cold enough to freeze the mucas linen in your sinus rock solid spittin straight runnin through the compition.....

yo i make ya bitch crew shit stools, i put a pistol in ya mouth and pull then i feed you to the pit bulls, dont even talk about guns, the only nine you got is a five dolla bill and four ones, so idont reall ycare what yall hype-taholics say, cause anything that dont penatrate ricashays,

canibus is the shit
    i know the whole poet laurette 2 song by heart man, yeah. 7 minutes and 11 seconds of spittin, way longer than the 100 bars song he did on 2000 b.c.

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. 2ten

2ten 12oz Member

2ten - Replied Mar 19, 2004

i dont have 2000BC but i got his other 3 albums, he has sooooo much to say and i got so much respect for dude

the verse he spits on Dj Clue the professional vol 1 fucking crushes anything else of that cd... im post the lyrics if i can find it

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Mar 19, 2004

Listen to Immortal Technique

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. Art Vandalay

Art Vandalay New Jack

Art Vandalay - Replied Mar 20, 2004

i concur, even though i didnt totally feel the rest of the album, that one was my favorite. and why the fuck is eminem dissing canibus now? i heard "canibitch" but i still dont get get it, because canibus wanted to collabo with em?:confused:

Art Vandalay - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Mar 20, 2004

they been beefin for years...it was either canibitch or square dance for the eminem show...he picked square dance n canibitch leaked....

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. 2ten

2ten 12oz Member

2ten - Replied Mar 20, 2004

he finally got some beats to spit over from Stoop on this album.. im feeling every track.. best album i have downloaded in about 2 months

12. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

why write? - Replied Mar 20, 2004

canibus is fucking dope...i dont care what anyone says, one of the illest mc's...

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Mar 20, 2004

http://burning.detritus.net/images/moses-butt.jpg'>

Pumpkin Head.

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Mar 20, 2004

well canibitch actually didnt "leak" like that, in fact, in one of eminems songs, on the eminem show if im correct stated" canibitch dont want no beef with slim naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, not even on my radar, so why dont ya jump off my dick lay off and stay off" or something similar. on a side note. vinnie paz. he did almost all of the beats for rip the jacker. you know the guy in the background of levitibus? the guy that says" blast with cyonide gas and die faster" and then says"physically lifted of solids liquids and gasses" (or something similar) thats vinnie paz, from jedi mind tricks. if you like canibus youll love this guy, check out Rise of the machines, heavinly devine, and raw is war for starters. then if you like it check out his other stuff. this guy is ill.

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Mar 20, 2004

That's a goood song.

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: