CANCERIANS REJOICE!! YOUR FAVORITE SON Mr. ABC IS CELEBRATING HIS BIRTH!!

Abracadabra

i will be 26 on tuesday. gettin old. my grey hairs are gathering reinforcements. my wrinkles are slowly but surely becoming caverns. time marches on. young at heart until my heart decides it doesn't like my wild ways any more and has an attack, but until then i'm going to enjoy my 20-something status in the short time i still have it.

does anyone else find the years are just whizzing past and you're barely catching a glimpse?

i know it's out of the question to ask all you guys for presents. all i wish is that you heap on the praise so i can start my 4 day birthday weekend with a smile on my face and a warmth in my heart.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

happy birthday man...

dont worry, you still have a lot of time,

20-24 early 20's status

25-27 mid twenties

28-29 late 20's

i actually have some things sitting on my desk here you may like as a birthday present, but you know how it is....me being here, and you being there, there would be no way for me to give them to you...

Originally posted by fatbastard

ass....

I was talking more along the lines of caps, markers and dvd's....

Oh and another thing, apparently after 25 you really start aging, i've heard from quite a few people that your metabolism slows down and the belly gets softer..

well, a man can never have enough ny fats and pink dots......

well, i come from good stock. my dad doesn't have a beer belly and is still slim and trim, so i don't think that will relate to me. lookin good till the day i drop

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Happy Bday Mr.ABC..Good ol DJ I-Patch will send ya a present.pic kanother number 1-200.Email me that number along with your addy again and i will send ya another cd and some other goodies...:krunk:

sweet!!

**edit: i-patch, check your 12oz mail

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

woohoo!! we're birthday buddies. i knew we had a kindred spirit thang goin on. how old are you going to be?

;)

I'll be 21. :eek:

*edit* so I re-read the post to see you said your birthday is on Tuesday not today. Even cooler... :cool: