CANCER STICKS. SHOULD I START.12 OZ YOU CAN DECIDE

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

You wont be able to score mine so i wont even mention it, besides that..smoking can help cancer to show up but that doesnt mean you'll get it.

see, first of all fuck the menthol. that shit leaves a nasty taste.

but secondly, you're smoking the wrong shit. get on that greener, more fun off topic shit. hell, you could even buy a cigarette bat so you can still look like joe cool with it hanging out of your mouth while you discreetly smoke the sweet sweet cheeba.

Well the part of your first post where you say-

"I FOUND A CARTON OF NEWPORT MENTHOL 100'S.

SHOULD I START SMOKING

YES OR NO"-

May give people the impression that your thinking about starting smoking... I know... I'm as shocked as you are...

Seriously though my vote goes to selling or trading them. Alittle extra cash never hurt anyone. Encouraging your old man to smoke more probably isn't the best thing to do.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont understand how anyone can become addicted to cigs....i have smoked on and off for the last 4 years....somedays i will smoke half a pack, then the week after i will not smoke on cig and not think aboutit

ive never been addicted tostoges ever....i contribute this to my marijuana addiction