canadians

muncStylee

i never noticed it until i saw the south park movie but what the fuck is canada? when was the last time u saw canada fight a war. no offense i think its cool and all, but the mounties? what is that? celine dion? and what do u guys have up there states? districts? what i wanna know is how did those guys sneak a couple of baseball teams into the american league ?a damn good punk rocker and a close friend of mine in grade skool went to canada for a summer. a summer! 3 fucking months. this kid says "jokes" all the time. he says it instead of "just kidding". "jokes" it sounds cool though and its catchin on i guess. what was that show that was on USA all the time about the mountie? did that guy ever win an emmy? maybe some canucks can get on here and point me in a different direction but for now... what the fuck is canada?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i have alot of american friends....i used to call then yankees.. but after a while i realized theyre not yankees, only a select few people like yourself are truly a yankee. and i know alot of people on here arent yankees either. this may piss off alot of you, but it has to be said. buddy, when it comes to citizenships id take canada over amerikkka anyday. youre not very well liked world wide in case you havent noticed. yes, its your tourists who wear canadian flags on their backpacks while traveling abroad so they wont get beat down in alot of places. yup as a canadian i can go to almost any country and not have any trouble getting in. yes you do get made fun of in more countries than you could imagine. and by the way it was us who kicked your asses in that war so long ago, and yes we did come down to your white house and burn the thing to the ground and leave because of boredom. look it up holmes. also, every war that weve fought in, weve never lost a single one, unlike a certain country to the south of canada ive heard about....

canadians like you guys despite all the shit you talk about us. wed always welcome any one of you into our country and our homes any day of the week.

we dont need to fight wars to prove were strong. our rep says it all. were a peace ful nation, that enjoys stronger beer than you and watching a good game of hockey and smoking way better dope than you, but always willing to share the goods with ya.

we also brought you some great things. canadarm, basketball, wayne gretzky, mike meyers, the nhl team thats won the most stanley cups, a base ball team thats won your precious pennant a few times, the zamboni, so many more things.....

and we dont use the word hella...

by the way, im not dissing you, i dont knwo what im doing really, im just sick of canada being shit on by stupid yanks who dont know fuck all. i dunno, canada is home and a great place to live.... if you ever get a chance to come visit, do so..... look me up. youll have fun i promise.

thank you from a proud canadian for listening to my ranting.

and well always get along with you americans.. face it..... we also have our jokes abot you guys too dont forget that. goodnight. and take off eh!!!!!!!

ya hoser.

Guest platapie

um candas dope. they have provinces insted of states. and actully most of all the really good pilots of the air force are canadians. so we shoudl thank them. and its chill as hell.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T.T Boy

well, i have alot of american friends....i used to call then yankees.. but after a while i realized theyre not yankees, only a select few people like yourself are truly a yankee. and i know alot of people on here arent yankees either. this may piss off alot of you, but it has to be said. buddy, when it comes to citizenships id take canada over amerikkka anyday. youre not very well liked world wide in case you havent noticed. yes, its your tourists who wear canadian flags on their backpacks while traveling abroad so they wont get beat down in alot of places. yup as a canadian i can go to almost any country and not have any trouble getting in. yes you do get made fun of in more countries than you could imagine. and by the way it was us who kicked your asses in that war so long ago, and yes we did come down to your white house and burn the thing to the ground and leave because of boredom. look it up holmes. also, every war that weve fought in, weve never lost a single one, unlike a certain country to the south of canada ive heard about....

canadians like you guys despite all the shit you talk about us. wed always welcome any one of you into our country and our homes any day of the week.

we dont need to fight wars to prove were strong. our rep says it all. were a peace ful nation, that enjoys stronger beer than you and watching a good game of hockey and smoking way better dope than you, but always willing to share the goods with ya.

we also brought you some great things. canadarm, basketball, wayne gretzky, mike meyers, the nhl team thats won the most stanley cups, a base ball team thats won your precious pennant a few times, the zamboni, so many more things.....

and we dont use the word hella...

you sound like a yankee ;)

by the way, im not dissing you, i dont knwo what im doing really, im just sick of canada being shit on by stupid yanks who dont know fuck all. i dunno, canada is home and a great place to live.... if you ever get a chance to come visit, do so..... look me up. youll have fun i promise.

thank you from a proud canadian for listening to my ranting.

and well always get along with you americans.. face it..... we also have our jokes abot you guys too dont forget that. goodnight. and take off eh!!!!!!!

ya hoser.

But i am with you on this one.

Canadians also have a dope flag

hey tt..if I get the draft can I come live with you and drink canadian beer and go to canadian strip clubs?

for those who don't know, in canada you can be drunk in the same room as a fully nude stripper. and the lap dances will grind your cock into oblivion....i need to go to canada

Originally posted by Zack Morris

hey tt..if I get the draft can I come live with you and drink canadian beer and go to canadian strip clubs?

for those who don't know, in canada you can be drunk in the same room as a fully nude stripper. and the lap dances will grind your cock into oblivion....i need to go to canada

you know youre always welcome at tts place homie. just say the word.

:its your tourists who wear canadian flags on their backpacks while traveling abroad so they wont get beat down in alot of places."

thats like saying "you canadians who wear your hat backwards and say what is up my nigger? in order not to get robbed an shot in the leg in 90% of the places even other americans dont go."

and there are a few others i will skip over to save myself the yankee bashing im bound to recieve. but understand my fellow writers, that as much pride as you have in canada we have just as much for america. and as for people who dislike america, thats fine, just pay us no mind. or, fly some fuckin 757's into our civilian buildings and kill 6000 innocent people only to inturn get crushed by our yankee military. and thats just my peice of yankee mind...

oh and T.T.? i love ya kid, i appreceate the respect and it doesnt go unoticed, keep doin your thing, atleast someones got a head on thier shoulder eh? teehee

good to see i didnt get the dumb ass response i was expecting. its all cool man. we like you, you make fun of us publicly, we do it behind closed doors, but theres still rspect both ways which is good. were neighbors we should be friends. youre welcome anytime

Originally posted by Zack Morris

what? what! i must head up north asap

Canada is a cool place with cool people. it's really great and like TT boy said, beat the US's ass when the US tried to invade.

BUT...

economically, canada are just leaches of US's economy. all canadian cities and major industrial centers are very close to the US border for a reason. if the US put an embargo and had trade sanctions against canada, they would all have to do farming to survive.

i'm in no way saying one country is better than the other, just dropping some knowledge.

Originally posted by bug

Canada is a cool place with cool people. it's really great and like TT boy said, beat the US's ass when the US tried to invade.

BUT...

economically, canada are just leaches of US's economy. all canadian cities and major industrial centers are very close to the US border for a reason. if the US put an embargo and had trade sanctions against canada, they would all have to do farming to survive.

i'm in no way saying one country is better than the other, just dropping some knowledge.

canadian cities are close to the border for one reason only, it gets fuckin COLD up north. have a look at a map and you'll notice that after a certain parrallel, the major cities stop. Weather is the biggest factor.

And the border works both ways. I take it you americans like building things with wood? How about making food with wheat? Half of the west coast of the states is powered by canada, and a lot of the northeast is as well. Canada has more oil than Saudi Arabia, its just still in the ground.

Americas number 1 trading partner is Canada, and vise versa. 87% of our exports go down south, while 29% of your exports come up here. We'd be harder hit than you but you'd definitely feel it as well.

..and Babe Ruth hit his first professional home-run while playing in canada for a canadian baseball team. In Toronto as a matter of fact.

Originally posted by extro

i never noticed it until i saw the south park movie but what the fuck is canada? when was the last time u saw canada fight a war. no offense i think its cool and all, but the mounties? what is that? celine dion? and what do u guys have up there states? districts? what i wanna know is how did those guys sneak a couple of baseball teams into the american league ?a damn good punk rocker and a close friend of mine in grade skool went to canada for a summer. a summer! 3 fucking months. this kid says "jokes" all the time. he says it instead of "just kidding". "jokes" it sounds cool though and its catchin on i guess. what was that show that was on USA all the time about the mountie? did that guy ever win an emmy? maybe some canucks can get on here and point me in a different direction but for now... what the fuck is canada?

your ignorant,

try visiting canada. read the papers. and we alwayse back up the states with our boat when theres a war ehh.

Guest --zeSto--

War is Declared!...Canada rolls out their Tank.

The truth of the war issue...

Canada won WW1

Helped a bunch in WW2

Was in Vietnam before the US but left before it was too late.

Fought in Korea.

and the clincher...

Burned down Washington!

Yes... In the War of 1812, American troops attacked and burn down the

goverment buidling at York (now Toronto). So a bunch of crazy canucks

went down and torched the US parliment. That's the history they dont teach you.

Real Questions...

I have a couple questions. How does your medical services work, I was told they are provided free by the Gov't. Hockey is great, Fan of the premier team Montreal Canadiens, And a close second Toronto Maple Leafs, Miss the Nordiques. I also wanted to know how your cost of living is reflected upon americas. I.E. Minumum wage is 6.25- Gallon of milk is 3.99, Ciggarettes are 4.80. I have only met a few canucks, or I'll just say friends, even though they say canuck, and they really are not into the same things, Like graff. Any info would help, I hope to make it to B.C., Montreal, Toronto some day just to enjoy.

Canada's states are called Provinces for the pupil who hasn't had any geography classes.

Guest --zeSto--

as for money.. It works out to be almost the same cost for most purchases.

If $20usd = $30cdn

and some item costs 20$ in the states, it costs $30 here,

then it all woks out to be about the same.

Things may be a touch more expensive here (gas, smokes etc.)

but that's all caouse of the tax man.

But one thing that's way cheaper here is Segram's Crown Royal.

I've seen bottles that cost $20usd ($30cdn) in Canada

for sale in the states at $60usd ($120cdn).

Guest professor poopatronic

i'm an "undercover" canadian. i'm a canadian citizen and my family is canadian, but i've grown up all over the world and currently live in the US. i wouldn't trade my citizenship for anything. it's not as much that i'm proud to be a canadian (which i am) as it is i'm proud not to be an american. anyways, i'm really hoping i can make it back up there soon, canada has some of the coolest people ive ever met.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I don't know much about your weather but I heard it's rather cold, what's it like in the summer? Like 60s and 70s?

nope... In Toronto last summer it went over 100'.

I had to find a metric converter to tell you that.

If I said it went over 40 you'd think it was freezing.

yeah for metric temperature.

0 degrees is freezing

100 is boiling

15 is a crisp afternoon

30 is a hot day in the summer

-20 is blistering in the winter.

ooooh maaaaaan.. you want to get into the money issue.. its AAAAAAAAAll fucked up in the city..

its pretty tricky to formulate but in comparison its all relative. "pretty much".

we do have a basic country wide health care plan. The average run of the mill family doctor gets a cool $100 from the government for every patient he sees, whether it be a 5 minute visit or a 6 hour physical. I don't know about other provinces, but i know that in ontario, things like doctors notes, insurance forms and the like we do have to pay for. If you need to go to the hospital for stitches or what not, yeah its free.

Now for the money...

I don't know what it closed at today, but yesterday, our dollar closed at 62 cents. That would be for every one of our dollars, we would get 62 cents U.S. The exchange rate kills us.

I pay $4 for cigarettes, but you can pay up to $7 in some provinces because its the provinces that regulate the taxes. We've got 2 sets of taxes, P.S.T and G.S.T. Provincial sales tax, and the all mighty fuck you up the ass Goods and Services Tax. All tolled, pretty much everything we buy has 15% tax. And while i'm on taxes i guess i should point out that on average, canadians pay 22% more taxes off the top than americans, not including the 15% on everything else.

Minimum wage in ontario is $6.95. 3 liters of milk is $3.99 (i don't have my tables with me so i can't figure the gallon to liter ratio).

In toronto anyway, if you're making 35 grand a year, you can barely keep your head above water. You're still living pretty ghetto on that because pretty much half is taken for taxes. Now you need to eat. thats another 15% taxes.

So i guess what it boils down to is that the canadian goverment has litterally been fucking us up the ass for years, but still complains it has no money for education. A lt of countries have that problem though.

I guess the whole point of this is that if americans want to come to canada and blow some cash, you'd actually be saving money. For us to go down there and blow some cash, we'd get fucked by the exchange rate. Thats why I haven't taken more trips down there. I'd be down there every fuckin weekend practically if it wasn't for this crap. If I wanted to come down there and buy some paint at $3 a can, i'd actually be paying more for it when you figure it. Our money is worthless, and it resembles Monopoly money too.. go figure.

At one time though in the late 60's, I think, our money and our standard of living was higher than the states. What the hell happenned is a completely different story.

So the moral of the story boys and girls is that everybody gets fucked by their respective governments, it's just how much is the kicker.

There's more where this came from if you're fiending for info.

T.T knows where its at.. hehe.

Archived