1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

canadians

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by muncStylee, Oct 31, 2001.

1. muncStylee

muncStylee New Jack

canadians

Discussion started by muncStylee - Oct 31, 2001

i never noticed it until i saw the south park movie but what the fuck is canada? when was the last time u saw canada fight a war. no offense i think its cool and all, but the mounties? what is that? celine dion? and what do u guys have up there states? districts? what i wanna know is how did those guys sneak a couple of baseball teams into the american league ?a damn good punk rocker and a close friend of mine in grade skool went to canada for a summer. a summer! 3 fucking months. this kid says "jokes" all the time. he says it instead of "just kidding". "jokes" it sounds cool though and its catchin on i guess. what was that show that was on USA all the time about the mountie? did that guy ever win an emmy? maybe some canucks can get on here and point me in a different direction but for now... what the fuck is canada?

muncStylee - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Oct 31, 2001

eh?

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Oct 31, 2001

well, i have alot of american friends....i used to call then yankees.. but after a while i realized theyre not yankees, only a select few people like yourself are truly a yankee. and i know alot of people on here arent yankees either. this may piss off alot of you, but it has to be said. buddy, when it comes to citizenships id take canada over amerikkka anyday. youre not very well liked world wide in case you havent noticed. yes, its your tourists who wear canadian flags on their backpacks while traveling abroad so they wont get beat down in alot of places. yup as a canadian i can go to almost any country and not have any trouble getting in. yes you do get made fun of in more countries than you could imagine. and by the way it was us who kicked your asses in that war so long ago, and yes we did come down to your white house and burn the thing to the ground and leave because of boredom. look it up holmes. also, every war that weve fought in, weve never lost a single one, unlike a certain country to the south of canada ive heard about....
    canadians like you guys despite all the shit you talk about us. wed always welcome any one of you into our country and our homes any day of the week.
    we dont need to fight wars to prove were strong. our rep says it all. were a peace ful nation, that enjoys stronger beer than you and watching a good game of hockey and smoking way better dope than you, but always willing to share the goods with ya.
    we also brought you some great things. canadarm, basketball, wayne gretzky, mike meyers, the nhl team thats won the most stanley cups, a base ball team thats won your precious pennant a few times, the zamboni, so many more things.....
    and we dont use the word hella...
    by the way, im not dissing you, i dont knwo what im doing really, im just sick of canada being shit on by stupid yanks who dont know fuck all. i dunno, canada is home and a great place to live.... if you ever get a chance to come visit, do so..... look me up. youll have fun i promise.
    thank you from a proud canadian for listening to my ranting.
    and well always get along with you americans.. face it..... we also have our jokes abot you guys too dont forget that. goodnight. and take off eh!!!!!!!

ya hoser.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. podrido

podrido 12oz Veteran Member

podrido - Replied Oct 31, 2001

extro sorry to say but you're a moron

podrido - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Oct 31, 2001

um candas dope. they have provinces insted of states. and actully most of all the really good pilots of the air force are canadians. so we shoudl thank them. and its chill as hell.

6. imported_Tesseract - Replied Oct 31, 2001

But i am with you on this one.
    Canadians also have a dope flag

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Nov 1, 2001

hey tt..if I get the draft can I come live with you and drink canadian beer and go to canadian strip clubs?

for those who don't know, in canada you can be drunk in the same room as a fully nude stripper. and the lap dances will grind your cock into oblivion....i need to go to canada

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 1, 2001

you know youre always welcome at tts place homie. just say the word.

9. serpent of the light - Replied Nov 1, 2001

all i know is that canada has bc, and thats my heaven for biking. so fuck off
    xxx303

10. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Nov 1, 2001

i keep in touch with one canadian through email now...i send him postal stickers since he cant get them up there, pretty cool guy, he lives in victoria...

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied Nov 1, 2001

:its your tourists who wear canadian flags on their backpacks while traveling abroad so they wont get beat down in alot of places."

thats like saying "you canadians who wear your hat backwards and say what is up my nigger? in order not to get robbed an shot in the leg in 90% of the places even other americans dont go."

and there are a few others i will skip over to save myself the yankee bashing im bound to recieve. but understand my fellow writers, that as much pride as you have in canada we have just as much for america. and as for people who dislike america, thats fine, just pay us no mind. or, fly some fuckin 757's into our civilian buildings and kill 6000 innocent people only to inturn get crushed by our yankee military. and thats just my peice of yankee mind...

oh and T.T.? i love ya kid, i appreceate the respect and it doesnt go unoticed, keep doin your thing, atleast someones got a head on thier shoulder eh? teehee

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 1, 2001

good to see i didnt get the dumb ass response i was expecting. its all cool man. we like you, you make fun of us publicly, we do it behind closed doors, but theres still rspect both ways which is good. were neighbors we should be friends. youre welcome anytime

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Nov 1, 2001

what? what! i must head up north asap

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  14. bug

bug Guest

bug - Replied Nov 1, 2001

Canada is a cool place with cool people. it's really great and like TT boy said, beat the US's ass when the US tried to invade.
    BUT...
    economically, canada are just leaches of US's economy. all canadian cities and major industrial centers are very close to the US border for a reason. if the US put an embargo and had trade sanctions against canada, they would all have to do farming to survive.

i'm in no way saying one country is better than the other, just dropping some knowledge.

15. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k 12oz Elite Member

bigpoppa.k - Replied Nov 1, 2001

canadian cities are close to the border for one reason only, it gets fuckin COLD up north. have a look at a map and you'll notice that after a certain parrallel, the major cities stop. Weather is the biggest factor.
    And the border works both ways. I take it you americans like building things with wood? How about making food with wheat? Half of the west coast of the states is powered by canada, and a lot of the northeast is as well. Canada has more oil than Saudi Arabia, its just still in the ground.
    Americas number 1 trading partner is Canada, and vise versa. 87% of our exports go down south, while 29% of your exports come up here. We'd be harder hit than you but you'd definitely feel it as well.

..and Babe Ruth hit his first professional home-run while playing in canada for a canadian baseball team. In Toronto as a matter of fact.

bigpoppa.k - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: