CANADIAN ONLY : WHAT ARE YOU VOTING FOR?

ghostvandal

Just wanna know your political opinions on the next elections..mine is that I really hope the conservatives dont get in. i dont like liberals at all but its still better then conservatives.. NPD dont know how to administrate the country and they would never win anyways. green parti is what im voting for..i like outdoor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ghostvandal

Just wanna know your political opinions on the next elections..mine is that I really hope the conservatives dont get in. i dont like liberals at all but its still better then conservatives.. NPD dont know how to administrate the country and they would never win anyways. green parti is what im voting for..i like outdoor

Dude, you say how NDP wouldn’t know how to admnistrate this country, and that they aren’t going to win, anyway. Then you go on to say that you’re voting for the Green Party. Riiiiiiiiight.

Re: Re: CANADIAN ONLY : WHAT ARE YOU VOTING FOR?

Originally posted by Weapon X

Dude, you say how NDP wouldn’t know how to admnistrate this country, and that they aren’t going to win, anyway. Then you go on to say that you’re voting for the Green Party. Riiiiiiiiight.

im not voting for them to win and administrate the country because that would never happen we all know that..im voting for them so that they get more reps at the chamber to try to protest more so that the government stops selling all our wood and water to the fuckin u.s. thats why