Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

canadian needs help finding bike in NYC

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kidlugz, Nov 9, 2003.

1. kidlugz

kidlugz Guest

what up my graffiti brethren? i'm going to be visiting new york next week and i'm hoping to rent a bicycle while there so i can cruise the city. can any of you locals suggest a shop that would rent bikes for a reasonable price? furthermore, if you could recommend any good greasy spoons and/or bars that serve ultra cheap beers it would be much appreciated.

thanks graffiti writers.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i've got a hook up on capes, if you happen to forget yours...

3. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

i never herd of such a thing, maby in france you can rent bikes, but your better off takeing the subway,if you did rent a bike 67% you might get killed for it.

4. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

wtf? you disappear for 2 years, and think you can walk back into my life like that?

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

just sprint where ever you go.. you might look weird but hey! you sure will be getting there quicker.

6. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Just bring cash and ride the subway. 2 bucks a stop aint shit.

7. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

ill let you borrow my bike if you fix that shit.

keep it if you want too.

8. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

bikes by george
    e. 12th st.

as seen in the movie "halfbaked"

cheap bikes..no need to rent

9. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIRTY HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost yo numba call me sailor....no no call me mister slavea tha flava sava

10. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist