CANADA!!!

FROSTY

YYAYYAYAAYAYAY WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!

were all runiknign ar0udn town with licor haunkin our hornz haaayayayayayayayya. fuk the police cauz candaa won. drink up boys afd drinak upppppp.

woooooooooooohhhhhhh

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he shootz he scoreeez/ we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post your own rambling acuaz im going aback to partyszzass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're boys played a good game. . .finally. I admit i got a little psyched when we went up 1-nil, but I gave up after the Iginla goal, Sakic made that, but it looked soooo easy. Anyway, I coulda gave a fuck who won anyway, fuck, this NHL shit sucks, bunch of old men, I just like to talk shit I guess, sometimes. Anyway, not to take anything away from you guys, Golden performance there.

Did this really need a new thread? One thread involving Canucks is bad enough. But two threads, and both involving their false sense of superior hockey skills? Come on, talk about overkill...The US may have lost, but you guys are the real losers because you're Canadian. :p

Originally posted by Unit

Did this really need a new thread? One thread involving Canucks is bad enough. But two threads, and both involving their false sense of superior hockey skills? Come on, talk about overkill...The US may have lost, but you guys are the real losers because you're Canadian. :P

im gonna rape your mom if you say that again!!!!!!!!

our population is 1 10th your size and we still do our part. ahhh fuk it im a stupid kid

Originally posted by tue skinny

hey have any of you been to wonderland in toronto. that big theme park thing, ive been there atleast 12 times i cant get enough of top gun and that baby ride the vortex. shit was crazy

ya i live 15 minutes away from there. its got some pretty crazy rides there!

last summer they speeded up the vortex though. its almost too fast. i swear one day one of those carts are gonna fall of out the track. ohhh well sall good kinda............

Guest Handjob

Ah yes, it was the day we made the US our bitch in hockey. From now on U.S.A guys, if you wanna play hockey, you have to ask...

And seriously, the USA Women's team putting our beloved Flag on their dressing room floor? Thats just fucking disgusting. I could see team rivalry, but putting down a whole country? Especialy one that stands by you guys? The whole U.S Women's team should be ashamed, and anyone that supports them should feel the same way.

Originally posted by Handjob

if you wanna play hockey, you have to ask...

who the fuck are you. i can kill you in hockey. i cant wait to come up to canada. hit me with an email and tell me who you play for. little ceasser or honey baked? i doubt it all though ive played against them and we beat both of them. iceboxeroner@hotmail.com

i talk to peope on this board from canada that play hockey like tt. and shameless and im cool with them but when your telling me i have to ask. you should ask yourself the same question . cuz if we ever meet i will burn you in hockey.

Archived