canada...

Southern kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everywhere has its pros and cons, just like the states. being that your from the south your first winter would be hell....even in someplace like BC. If your serious drop me a line...I'll try and point you in the right direction information wise...

the hot spots in canada are vancouver, montreal and toronto. and for gooooood reasons. Toronto's got the hottest hiphop scene, and vancouver's is pretty nice too. if you ever go to toronto, visit Pley De Record, and ask for Bernie.

go to either Toronto or Montreal. you may be in culture shock for awhile, cuz of all the different cultures, races, nationalities, but thats what makes these places great. i've never been to vancouver, so i cant say whether it is good or bad.

Guest platapie

i hear montreal is the illest place in north america for graff. but what does a fukking hawaiian no about it?

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

calgary sucks.... its alll rumors and shit talkin there... and the freight scene sucks 10 out of the 12 months.... and theres too many toys...it sucks there.

hahahahahaha

if you want to feel like you live in the States but actually live in Canada then move to Toronto.

Originally posted by Beast:

if you want to feel like you live in the States but actually live in Canada then move to Toronto.

that'd be nice but i'd like to get away from all the snobs and bitch asses that live here in america. one thing i noticed about canada while i was there was how much nicer people were than here in the us. most people here have sticks up their asses. canada didnt seem to..

Guest --zeSto--

victoria is very nice. It's old fashined and british in a way, but still nice. A girl i know out there says it's bombed to hell. and it's very close to seattle.

vancover is crazy expensive. but Vansterdam is probably the most liberal city in north america.

skip all the praries.

windsor is like a garden in the ghetto. It's got a huge police force to deal with all the detroit spill over. I'd say pass on windsor.

toronto.. the easy choice. just get a map before you pick a place. This city is huge and covers much land. pick the wrong location and you'll be on the bus for an hour. there's some cheap rent in the sketchy areas, but there much safer than in the states.

montreal is just all around insane. bombing drinking french women...insane.

quebec city is too french.

halifax sounds hip, but small.

that's my coast to coast review / rant

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by dik.n.ur.ear:

hey southern...vancouver is just JUST like austin, except without mexicans...

substitute mexicans for asians

Originally posted by chizm:

the hot spots in canada are vancouver, montreal and toronto. and for gooooood reasons. Toronto's got the hottest hiphop scene, and vancouver's is pretty nice too. if you ever go to toronto, visit Pley De Record, and ask for Bernie.

those place are stupid there just like usa citys why move there

Originally posted by intercept:

why would you want to go to t-dot montreal or van i like to visit them but i-d rather paint some place were i could get up and have chill spots

well i want a toilet made of solid gold but its just not in the cards now is it?

i tried moving to montreal. i failed. just lack of funds mainly... the kid i was supposed to move in with met a girl and dissapeared into the sunset...but yeah, im all about montreal. there is a ton of shit to do, what appears to be a cool scene, lots of bars and junk...kops crew kills shit up there. i dont know. i liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived