Canada VS. Belarus

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Olympics are bullshit. How is a team full of amateurs like Belarus supposed to have any chance against the best PROFESSIONALS in the world, who each earn 10 times as much as the whole fucking Belarus team put together??? I won't even waste my time watching this garbage....

It's like the fucking "Dream Team" in basketball. Weren't the Olympics started to celebrate AMATEUR sport??

Sorry, but this stuff really pisses me off:heated:

That's true. I'm glad Belarus made it that far. That's what the Olympics are (or were) all about. But wow, one team out of how many? It's ALWAYS Canada, US, and Russia. Don't kid yourself guys, they never had a chance. Belarus had like 2 NHL players. The rest play in Europe, but that's a poxy league where any of the decent players go to the NHL. Don't get me wrong, these guys are the best and deserve to have a big tournament, but not the Olymipcs. Why isn't there a World Cup of Hockey (and not the shitty one that already exists)? They should have a limit of like 3 pro players, the rest amateurs/ under 23's. That would make it a lot more fair.

its not like our pros are in their prime either. but i do agree to some extent, but i mean, alot of countries suck ass at hockey, so they just wouldnt ever make it ya know, like thats like making portugal enter the hockey tourney, they suck ass at hhockey and thats like the canadians entering bullfighting or something, wed suck at that just as bad as theyd suck at hockey. not all countires are good at everything, hockey is our game in which were good at, dont hate it cause its true i guess. but i think maybe the use of pros is kinda silly but still, it makes for great games. idunno i like rooting for canada regardless.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

The Olympics are bullshit. How is a team full of amateurs like Belarus supposed to have any chance against the best PROFESSIONALS in the world, who each earn 10 times as much as the whole fucking Belarus team put together??? I won't even waste my time watching this garbage....

It's like the fucking "Dream Team" in basketball. Weren't the Olympics started to celebrate AMATEUR sport??

Sorry, but this stuff really pisses me off:heated:

i feel the same way...

Archived