Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Canada Post Stickers

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Tiberiu, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Jack

can someone please tell me where the hell you get these from?? I went to the post office and they looked at me like I asked them for some non-existent product. Is there a web site I can order them from or something?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

canada, eh?

3. SilpherGirl

SilpherGirl Guest

4. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Jack

so does anyone else know??

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i dont know what u r talking about , but if you r talking abot the huge postal stickers that come on rolls , then they wouldnt give them to you bc the r not stupid and they dont sell them , however in the back of most any postal truck they got plenty of stickers , or just find a friend of a friend to steal you some

6. tmf0

tmf0 New Jack

its a secret.
    look around this board. i just found out and ordered 2 rolls.
    the company doesnt necesarily have to be canadapost
    trust me...its realy easy

7. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Jack

uhhhh......ok, so are you going to tell me or what?

c'mon, man, it's not cool to keep secrets:(

8. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Jack

oh, and if you're talking about that UPS site, those are AMERICAN postal stickers. I need Canadian ones.

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

they do not exist. i have never ever seen any of them. all ive seen up here is ups/fedex/loomis stickers. i dont think there are any such things. if there are, they dont hand them out.

10. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Jack

Really? I'm surre I've seen Canada Post stickers before

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I could have sworn I've seen them too. Maybe they were American ones. Whatever, I'm a dumbass......

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you may have seen very small ones on parcels, but they dont hand those out. we dont use those things here, and yes there are some postal stickers up around town, but they are the american ones. you might have t go to a major post office downtown or something and ask for them, theres a small chance theyll have them.

13. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

are they lick and stick,.... if so... lick one for me...

Aces ... lets go steal some...

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

actually, you may want to check out the company CANPAR, they may have some stickers that could help. just an idea.

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

OKAY , where and when