CANADA IS ON FIRE

Kr430n5_666

THANK YOU CANADA FOR IGNITING YOURSELF YOU MOTHERFORNKORS.

hahahahaha im just kidding...but i'm not lying here...

the Northern US is very murky....its like...fog...but...it isnt...and why does it smell like fire? oh wait...its smoke.

hahahha. somewhere in canada, there is a fire and there is smoke all over the place here. the sun was very unbright and peach colored. the whole day today was light gray and boring.

the sky is a purplish red and i hear sun rise is going to display a red sky...i'm going to be awake for this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

Yesterday I could smell burning wood everywhere (in Toronto, 900 kilometres from the Quebec fire). Today I had trouble breating period. Yesterday, the sky was wierd, and it was mad smoggy, as I could look out from my buddy's 14th floor both yesterday and today.

Guest Canadiano

anyways, we get fucked up from the American mid-west (around there, at least) industrial area. The 44th parallel or whatever doesn't stop your pollution from fucking us up. Admittedly, some parts of Northern Ontario aren't too healthy, but we do get some shit from the American areas. Who cancelled Kyoto? That president Pistol loves, right?:confused:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

haha shit this is crazy. what was hte cause of the fires? heat?

irony:) .

Guest Canadiano

Quebec is burning, though. i saw and felt it yesterday. 900 kms away, and i couldn't smoke a spliff in comfort:mad: .

i think my pants are on fire eh?

yea whats that all aboot?

i dunno eh?

muhuhahahaa :lol:

but i really hope none of the kids in the hall are harmed in this fire

oh wait they were probably smart enough to move into the US

Guest --zeSto--

things that DONT hit Canada...

Mud Slides

Hurricanes

Massive floods (except for the Red River)

Killer Bees

and lets not forget...

Jumbo Jets.

Originally posted by Armenhammer

http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/simpsons/police-chief.jpg'>

"taste like burning"

http://www.simpsonslibrary.com/ralph.jpg'>

You idiot, I said that!

http://robie.nine-zero.com:443/images/011502/cletus.gif'>

"What are ya? Some kinda moron?"

let me be the first to say "GOOD!" burn canada burn. whoever set fire to that wasteland....i am eternally grateful. lets just hope that all your precious pine trees or maple trees or whatever you fucking idiots have up there is completely gone. then your precious economy thats one million percent based on logging (because your all gay lumberjacks...) fails and then you have to rely on the illegal beaver trade on the black market to even scrape by. but your just going to eating burnt pine needles so fuck you. and fuck your stupid canadian spring water. fuck you.

on an interesting side note, i believe im going on a road trip in august and we're going to canada i think (if theres anything left of course...muuuahahahahahaha...is it worth riding toronto? any good parks there?....bah).

tyler out.

Guest Canadiano

what do you mean by parks? skate parks, or wildlife reserves? the park by my house has a bench in the shade. mad 40s get downed there.

Guest Canadiano

yeah, I sorta live right near one. It ain't bad. I guess we're really backards, 'cuz we don't have too many skateparks in Toronto, although I hear there are good ones here and there outside of Toronto. But it is a wicked city, still. Nice girls.

there are sweet skate parks all over the 'nuck.

but there's a general unwritten rule that they don't allow neurotic amercian machismo heads to even come near them...

how you ask, can they do that...well, we have very protective police dogs at all the gates that smell to see if you smell like the forest fire smoke...if you do and can't answer in the form of a reverse question, eh, then no skate for you.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i was in yankee stadium yesterday wondering what that smell and "fog" was. turns out it was canada. on fire.

i noticed it was golden outside during the day yesterday

and i noted in my head my boy from la said shit was like that over in la, with the golden look to the sky and shit

and i thought "hey thats odd, but its fuckin all pretty and shit im blushing look at those golden rays of sun"

and then i find out its cause or northern neighbors set fire to themselves, and it made the sky all that more beautiful to me... you fuckin drunken lumberjacks eh?

tyler durden, holla at these hosers what the fuck

Guest --zeSto--

whatever guys...

american firefighting brilliance....

Man held over biggest forest fire in Arizona

Arsonist nabbed may be Bureau of Indian Affairs firefighter

LOS ANGELES - A man believed responsible for starting the first of two huge forest fires that have merged and are raging through the east of the state of Arizona in the United States has been arrested.

But the Arizona Republic newspaper, citing a federal source it did not identify, reported on its website that the man is a Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) firefighter.

If confirmed, he will be the second government-linked employee accused of starting a fire.

In Colorado, US Forest Service employee Terry Barton has already been charged with starting a blaze last month, which has burned more than 28,400-ha, destroyed at least 133 homes and cost more than US$29 million (S$51 million) to fight.

The 38-year-old Barton, a seasonal employee with the Forest Service who has since been fired, pleaded innocent to four charges, including arson, in the blaze south-west of Denver.

at least we dont set fires because we're unemployed firefighters!

oh no zesto if your canadien my last remark wasnt aimed at you, it was aimed at all of you har har

and ill be the first to tell you how dumb americans can be

some guy, went over to some other dudes house he met on the internet so he could cut his balls off

well he went over there, his internet homeboy cutted his balls off and sewed him up. so he goes off on his merry way and a stitch that was holding his non existant nuts together busted

and then he like passed out on the side of the road and got taken into the hospital blah blah blah

they prolly thought he was laying on the side of the road shot, but....

anyways, im pretty sure thats how that went down but im just trying to make a point, no matter how much i bash you and your lumberjack mothers, its doesnt make me think i or anyone else in the usa is better than you, im just trying to feel good about myself and through cheap thrills try boosting my low self esteem, but that doesnt mean i like ya :D

Archived