Canada 0 Russia 2

Ishbel Bullen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shaolinmasta@Feb 23 2006, 01:32 PM

I saw last night the U.S got beat 5-4 by Russia

Though it seemed the U.S possibly played better it's just that their goalie is shit - Ice Hockey is a pretty entertaining sport though it is sometimes hard to keep track of the puck

U.S. got beat 4-3 by Finland, not Russia. Good game, but Finland had a better goalie.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Feb 22 2006, 11:34 PM

Breakfasts come and go, but Hartford-- the whale? They only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

THE REASON THERE IS SO MUCH VIOLENCE IN HARTFORD IS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE HOCKEY HOOLIGANS TO KEEP THOSE STUPID FUCKS IN HARTFORD IN LINE!!!!

HOCKEY CLEANS UP THE STREETS!!!!!

but for real they are trying to bring back the whale itll never happen too much violence in hartford people are scared to go there...

hartford_whalers_1996.gif

I knew the team just wasn't that good.

Now there's gonna be all sorts of shit on the news about what Hockey Canada has to do because we suck at hockey and are going to for many years to come.

The facts are: we're playing they're hockey, not ours; we won the women's Gold, World Juniors, and the World Cup, so we're not going anywhere.

But, yeah, I said from when they first put the team together that they're not looking too good. But get over it. Russia is a wicked team. It's not that bullshit.

• 4 years later...