1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Can you scratch my hard to reach area??

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by SDO, Dec 4, 2001.

1. SDO

SDO New Jack

Can you scratch my hard to reach area??

Discussion started by SDO - Dec 4, 2001

Hey all, i know there have been threads like this one, but i couldnt find an answer, so i am hoping that this will prove to be better. How do people, like snuf, get to those extremly hard to reach areas? I mean i can get to most, like high buildings, and shit like that...but i mean i saw this one piece where it was smack fucking dab in the middle of a wall that was about 40 ft high and around 20 ft long. And i see this pice right in the middle of the wall. I am guessing they use a ladder...which most people do...but i didnt know if maybe they had another way of doing this...if you have any input on this let me know...thanks...peace.

SDO - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. BIG T

BIG T 12oz Member

BIG T - Replied Dec 4, 2001

suction cup shoes, grappling hooks, or maybe they can fly like in those kung fu movies?????????? or maybe they have super powers that give them the ability to stretch there arms like rubberman!:D :D :D

BIG T - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Dec 4, 2001

theres threads on this already.

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 4, 2001

Spider Man's illegitimite son.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: