can you drink away a cold?

vinyl junkie

i'm sick... have been since yesterday... i went to a show at the park today, but after the first band i had to go back home cuz i felt too shitty... i also didn't go see one of my favorite bands at another show cuz i'm too sick... a few people were sposed to stop by after the park show, but they flaked... my girlfriend was sposed to come over tonight and be sick and watch movies with me but she flaked...

now i'm sitting here watching shitty saturday night tv cuz i already watched the movies i rented, and drinking the beer my girlfriend left here...

which brings me to the point: you think it's a good idea to drink all this beer and pass out and hope i sleep off the sick or not?

sorry kids, i'm insanely fucking bored...

fuck some shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drink lots of water, take a lot of sleep naps, and I find I am virtually cured by the next morning. Try to avoid beer or wine – it seems that the yeast or something in these feeds viral growth in my throat, not to mention that it tends to neutralise or kill vitamin C and other nutrients in your body. If you really do need to drink booze or party, try to limit it to only hard or herbal alcohol

http://pws.prserv.net/Kenax/WP/killing_col...lling_colds.htm

Originally posted by big bruno

oh and fuck saturday night tv.

cheers...

Originally posted by the A squad

Drink lots of water, take a lot of sleep naps, and I find I am virtually cured by the next morning. Try to avoid beer or wine – it seems that the yeast or something in these feeds viral growth in my throat, not to mention that it tends to neutralise or kill vitamin C and other nutrients in your body. If you really do need to drink booze or party, try to limit it to only hard or herbal alcohol

and that is the most technical reason to not drink that i have ever heard... however i've already had 5 since i posted this, so too late now...

oh, and i've been drinking tons of water all night, and will probably drink tons more before passing out...

one more thing: fuck flakey, alcoholic girlfriends...

:my opinion:...............

drinking will just make you stay sick for longer. i dont know if it will always work, but i have been had a bad cold and smoked weed and felt better right away and been completely better in the morning.

whenever i even start to feel sick i just drink maaaaaad GREEN TEA and take multi-vitamins and drink orange juice and eat lots OF GOOD, HEALTHY FOOD. and just relax and chill at the house. because of this, i am NEVER sick for more than a day. I haven't gotten really sick in probably 2 years, except for having food poisoning once.

Archived