By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

  1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

    If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

    Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

can you change the file ext. of a pic and how?????

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by DELEREIOUS, Nov 26, 2004.



    Joined: Nov 12, 2004 Messages: 2 Likes Received: 0
    can someone tell me how to change the file ext. my scanner saves pics with .max extention and its not letting me upload any help would be rewarded with a shoebox sixe post of old skool pics :king: :king:
  2. Mike Panic

    Mike Panic New Jack

    Joined: Nov 29, 2004 Messages: 25 Likes Received: 0
    if your using photoshop - you can simply choose the file > save for web... function and select jpeg high or jpeg medium for web posting - generally 800x600 is a large enough pic for the internet