Can they Forfeit your amendments??......

WhAt_dA_fUcK

the other day there was this article on one of the sections of the newspaper with a quiz and whatnot . "how well do you know your america" bullshit. but one of the questions was what kinda pissed me off it asked " in times of war or national emergencies does the government have the right to forfeit your bill of rights?....but they stated they couldnt because it "isnt what america is known for."...so what about the japanese enternment camps? this was just recently and called for any japanese citizens living or that were even born here? im pretty sure that they were forced to do so.... their property were siezed by the government and sold back to the public and when the japanese were released they had nothing but the clothes on there back...of course they were eventually reimbursed with pain and suffering..so on and so forth.....and another example is they did mandatory searches on every vehicle when the sniper was up and going....im just wondering...im fully aware that i am open for any critizism by any fellow 12ozer dont really care because hopefully one person could take me serious....i mean what do you think would this be possible or not?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

id still rather be living here than anywhere else

exactly.... yea i might be getting this bad ass cutlass fast back... 350 small block im gonna hump that thing but it needs a new rear end stupid hoe drove it without oil and i gotta rebuild the tranny but shes only asking 500 for it good condtiation besides that shit

Archived