1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Can they Forfeit your amendments??......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Nov 14, 2002.

1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK 12oz Senior Member

Can they Forfeit your amendments??......

Discussion started by WhAt_dA_fUcK - Nov 14, 2002

the other day there was this article on one of the sections of the newspaper with a quiz and whatnot . "how well do you know your america" bullshit. but one of the questions was what kinda pissed me off it asked " in times of war or national emergencies does the government have the right to forfeit your bill of rights?....but they stated they couldnt because it "isnt what america is known for."...so what about the japanese enternment camps? this was just recently and called for any japanese citizens living or that were even born here? im pretty sure that they were forced to do so.... their property were siezed by the government and sold back to the public and when the japanese were released they had nothing but the clothes on there back...of course they were eventually reimbursed with pain and suffering..so on and so forth.....and another example is they did mandatory searches on every vehicle when the sniper was up and going....im just wondering...im fully aware that i am open for any critizism by any fellow 12ozer dont really care because hopefully one person could take me serious....i mean what do you think would this be possible or not?

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. loudhardfast

loudhardfast 12oz Member

loudhardfast - Replied Nov 14, 2002

this is america they can make you do anything they want. its up to you to say no shoot a cop in the face. america is all about money, that freedom thing is a front.

loudhardfast - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK 12oz Senior Member

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Replied Nov 15, 2002

well where ever you go its all about money and profit.....some governments kill for it...this whole shit kinda pissed me off

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Nov 15, 2002

Suspected drug dealer = Suspected Terrorist (terrorists have no rights)

Then you have no rights and the 5-0 will invade your pad.

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

SMUGGLER RSH - Replied Nov 15, 2002

What is the thing about the Japanese having their property taken from them? What year did this happen What The Fuck?

6. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

Dyptheria - Replied Nov 15, 2002

Martial Law

7. loudhardfast

loudhardfast 12oz Member

loudhardfast - Replied Nov 15, 2002

i believe it was in the 40s

loudhardfast - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Nov 15, 2002

so, america can be hypocritical. what ever next?

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Nov 15, 2002

freedom doesnt mean anything goes it has its limitations and they feel they have the right to change the original meanings of things to their advantage .... the government can and will get away with anything it wants but its still better than living in cuba or russia

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Nov 15, 2002

id still rather be living here than anywhere else

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

exactly.... yea i might be getting this bad ass cutlass fast back... 350 small block im gonna hump that thing but it needs a new rear end stupid hoe drove it without oil and i gotta rebuild the tranny but shes only asking 500 for it good condtiation besides that shit

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Nov 15, 2002

only in america folks
    nice.

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

^^haha yea... well im sure you could get em other places but import prices are nuts

14. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Nov 15, 2002

Isn't he talking about martial law? When your constitutional rights are taken away in favor of sovreignal security?

Listen to the intro of Ice T's "Iceberg" album, that scared me when I was little.

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: