CAN someone lend me a counterstrike CD KEY??

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i had the game a long time ago and for some reason i got the urge to get back into it, but i lost the fucking CD case

i dont play online because i think STEAM sucks, i just wanna play the new single player missions on condition zero and hit up a bot game once and a while

please hook me up

regulatorocks@Hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHhHhao'isdhklaHHhhhhhhhhhhnasmmmmmmm nn

that's got precious little to do with me, except that I played Half-life 2 tonight for the first time. I thought it was pretty dope.

Apologies, I'm feeling good.

jpNTAs

No really, you can borrow my friend's cdkey.... it's.....

CH53C - 423DF - LKX.....

<SCROLL MORE....>

HAHAH ALOIL Z NO YOU CAN"T HAHWERH

Why don't you just shell out the 10 bucks to just buy half life if you want it so bad?

Anyway, you don't play online because you H4T3 ST34M? I've got a trick for you. Click Play Games >> Counterstrike >> Join server, and you're playing the game now, not doing anything with steam.

GOD I HATE STEAMZ SO MUCH I DONT EVEN WANNA DO THATZ

Morrowind is cool but takes up ungodly amounts of time. Lots of games brag about how they have 60 hours of play time or something, but take about 20 to finish. Morrowind takes something like 150 hours if you do MOST of the quests and things, you can't actually do all of them in one run because of conflicts. You'll know whether you like it or hate it within about an hour or two of playing. Get the PC version with the expansions from a torrent if possible. I play it on and off, when I'm bored.

Fable is very nice visually but really short. There's seriously just nothing to it. My roommates bought the XBOX version and were all excited about it because it was supposed to be open ended with all kinds of changes in the story line based on your alignment and this shit. Turns out you couldn't really play an evil character because the guards in towns just infinitely respawned, and they had the game beat within 10 hours. Not worth it.

Lineage is an MMORPG I think and I stay away from those if possible. I could write a script that simulates the MMORPG experience by filtering in random messages from teen AIM chatrooms while I sat around and watched numbers in a database automatically raise themselves.

ahh, yeah. i stay away from that online stuff b/c i know tons of people who got addicted to WoW, etc. even pre-wow MUDD games....gah!

with the advent of chinese people robbing others for stuff via bots and selling for cash...well, makes me somewhat interested.

not that much, though.

we need a pc only gaming thread again.