Can someone explain this to me?

versatile104

this one's for the hip hop heads...

So i was listenin to the radio the other day and i hear ja rule is makin a comeback. it didnt bother me at first, but i remembered how much peeps hated on him for the longest when 50 came out, and now those same people are hatin on 50 and co. and are sidin with Ja again now.

Since then I been bumpin a lot of old Ja and some of his new ish..

What is the deal with this situation? Who in here is one of those people? I know there has to be at least one of yall...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

I THINK IT WAS CAUSE OF THAT THING vh1 SAID... JARULE WAS TRYING TO GO UP A REAL GANGSTA PRETENDING TO BE A GANGSTA

when the whole world knows that he's really a bitch you can slap around.

ok to find out the answer to this and many other questions stick a plastic bag over your head before you go to sleep tonight, when you wake up in the morning you will feel much better and understand this and any other challenging questions you might have. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by spectr@Oct 22 2004, 04:11 PM

ok to find out the answer to this and many other questions stick a plastic bag over your head before you go to sleep tonight, when you wake up in the morning you will feel much better and understand this and any other challenging questions you might have. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

oh but......thats not funny.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Oct 22 2004, 05:33 PM

did you ever stop and think rap fans are retarded? this is like asking why people in the middle class drink PBR....

dont even try to comprehend it....these people are just really fucking stupid

The man, the myth, the legend has done it again...Preach on brotha..

i forgot about this,i was listening to 97.1 and remi-martin was talking about how her company shes signed to was setting up a battle.......setting up a battle (beef) between her and foxxy brown and foxxy backed out ,this was for i think $20,000

stupid!!

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 22 2004, 07:08 PM

so as i understand the situation, you heard he was makin a comeback, started listening to his old stuff so as to make it look like you had been listening the whole time?

nah, it waz nothin like that, i been down with Ja since when he first came out.

some of yall is straight trippin with the comments, but its all good. i got some good laughs in. a lot of hip hop nowadays is manufactured, i already know that. From what i knew tho, the 50-Ja beef was real. Who would wanna put they career in jeopardy like that if it was fake?

That "New York" track is hard tho.