Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Can i possibly say, I Am In LOVE?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by stylus1, Jan 18, 2004.

1. stylus1

stylus1 Junior Member

I'm sorry, I'd hate to be a dork, I don't like the fact that when it comes to girls i turn into a huge pussy. But my God, me and this girl, we have had our ups and downs. And i am getting to the point now, where i am questioning, Do I Love This Girl. I'm starting to think, I can spend the rest of my life with her, I can never draw, paint, never look at Art again; Graffiti, modern, contemporary again, I could leave this all together, all of it, and i feel like i could live my life of happiness every day with her. Someone tell me, is this normal, or am i just a huge wuss. Everytime we are together, I can't help but smile, And I am a huge pessimist. I think I love her. Is this normal. Not to be a useless thread but i know older heads can point me in the right direction.

2. yoga

yoga Junior Member

thread should of been in channel zero, but what the heck! i know how you feel...been in those shoes before.

3. defacto

defacto New Jack

hah, congrats man.

4. SaracasticH

SaracasticH Banned

I think you are a big wuss. unless she wants you to do somthing at 3 am or w/e you should write.. you did tell her you write?? right???

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

i dunno but im weird with bitches. i have this thing with me where if i have a bad experience i never care for shit much after that..and after the last shit my motivation to get another girl has been very low.

6. RackPaintYo!

RackPaintYo! Member

what the fuck. ur the biggest pussy on the earth.w ho the fuck gets advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of his friends. i bet this bitch doesnt even like u that much and shell endup dumpin u and ull probably make a new thread called 'OH MY GOD I'M SO HEARTBROKEN, I WANT TO DIE!' fuckin pussy.

7. vynlone

vynlone Member

:lol: birds last for a bit but painting will always love you.

9. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

RackPaintYo!

^^^This cat is hard.

10. PerFuct

PerFuct Senior Member

This is channel Zero:lol: :lol:

11. krie

krie Guest

:lol: the replys in here are making me piss myself with laughter :lol:

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

we have a winner. live the dream

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Did you just ask a bunch of strangers if falling in love is normal?

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

What’s love got to do with it, got to do with it? What’s love, but a second hand emotion?

You’re gonna get fucked!

15. freeque

freeque Senior Member

Congratulations. You've reached a high point on the roller-coaster of life!

Savour it, cos it all goes downhill from here.

Especially when "love" is involved, roller-coasters have very steep ups and downs, like this:

////////////////

Normal life looks like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe you could get something like this:

____________~~~~~~~~~~
    /////////

That way, after a while, you can have a normal AND happy life.

By the way, I am 100% sober. Think about it and it should start to make sense.

Good luck. I feel bad for you - you're an emotional fuck like me. Unlucky...