CAN I HAVE A APRECIATION THREAD????

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is an appreciation thread

the last 8 posts are all Nightowls. They're jocking your thread hard enough for it to be considered an appreciation thread.

EAT A DICK PAYROLL

Originally posted by PAYROLL

the last 8 posts are all Nightowls. They're jocking your thread hard enough for it to be considered an appreciation thread.

ch. zero is lacking quality threads and us NightOwls have to do our thing to get our post counts up and reach vet status so here we are.

oh yeah +1 almost there to 6k

Originally posted by Zack Morris

HELLO!!! if anyone deserves an appreciation thread its me...I mean c'mon I fucked kelly kapowski for christs sake

Yeah, fucking kelly is pretty cool, but you dont deserve an apreciation thread until you kick AC's ass. If I remember correctly he slapped you around once.

well ill add something interesting too then..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Originally posted by Zack Morris

HELLO!!! if anyone deserves an appreciation thread its me...I mean c'mon I fucked kelly kapowski for christs sake

im not about to give anyone a thread, but ill appreciate the fact that you fucked someone named kelly kapowski....

youre getting ripped apart dolr.... serves you right!:mad: :rolleyes: :dazed: :idea: :crazy: :confused: :P :) :king: :eek: ;)

Archived