Can i get some opinions?

Keem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS+Jun 6 2005, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Jun 6 2005, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Keem@May 29 2005, 06:57 PM

Are yall serious? how is my stuff so bad? these are the first negative reviews i've gotten so far...

yeah, because we're the first folks to see your stuff outside of your fifth grade class.

:yuck:

[/b]

first of all, im 21 yrs. old, scrap. second of all i can and have done a lot better since then, and maybe you should stop gettin off by puttin my shit down you worthless retard

Originally posted by shape1369@Jun 4 2005, 10:12 PM

anybody else find it funny that rather than just find a "hello" sticker, he drew out the format himself?

actually i drew it on a mat-board on purpose because i wanted it to be a lot bigger than the typical stickers people use, its 18 by 22 inches, jack

Originally posted by Keem@Jun 9 2005, 03:38 PM

first of all, im 21 yrs. old, scrap. second of all i can and have done a lot better since then, and maybe you should stop gettin off by puttin my shit down you worthless retard

I SEE YOU'VE BEEN READING MY GUIDE AND ARE KINGING IT WITH THE ARROWS.

YO YOU EVEN PULLED THE ULTIMATE "THIS DOESN'T SUCK BECAUSE IT IS ACTUALLY REALLY OLD AND I WAS JUST ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION ON IT BECAUSE I LIKE HAVING MY ANCIENT DRAWINGS CRITIQUED. I CAN DO MUCH BETTER NOW BUT I DIDN'T POST THAT ONE" TRICK. THIS IS A SUPER KING TRICK AND YOU ARE A LEGEND YO. JUST KEEP ADDING ARROWS, YO BRO.