Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CAN I GET SOME OPINIONS ON THIS PIECE PLEASE?

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by super poster, Mar 6, 2002.

1. super poster

super poster New Jack

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

too many colors for my personal taste...calm down the fill and back ground so its easier to focus on the letter structure.

thats just my opinion.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

and what a good opinion indeed...

comin oldschool,are we?

4. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i think its dope...

5. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

where is it?? looks like a gymnasium, and um i dont like the letters or the vaughn bode character, or the santa character either, but i enjoy the funky background and the attempt to bring it back to the old school.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

late 80s/early 90's steez. bizzangin. merry xmas

7. IVO AKM KILLERZ

IVO AKM KILLERZ Veteran Member

WELL FOR ALL YA'LL WHO DONT KNOW OR DIDNT EVEN THINK,I'LL LET YOU KNOW THAT I DID THAT WALL WAY BACK IN 1992,I POSTED IT FOR ALL THE 'IVO' HATERS OUT THERE!

8. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

damn, ivo goin all undercover and shit

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i dont like it , too crazy and disorganized

10. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

11. l like the letters and colors, but those characters are beyond terrible. what are you trying to prove ivo? that you *used* to be good? that's wonderful, why don't you go back to that style? i'm not trying to be a dick i just don't get the point of what you're doing

12. IVO AKM KILLERZ

IVO AKM KILLERZ Veteran Member

thats cool professor poopatronic,i'm not trying to prove anything,just showing what i was capable of painting 10 years ago,what i am trying to get across is that in 1999 i gave up 'regular' graff style and started doing these ivo blocky things u see me do now as a fresh and very different change,with ivo i stand out so much its not funny,anyway heres another piece of mine from 1994 this time,tell me what u think...[​IMG]

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

14. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

that last one is pretty tight, clean as fuck

15. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

IVO i feel you completely. Your new graffiti is just as good or better than the older stuff, but heads will always tell you that your new shit is too ugly or out there, especially when you think you have taken yourself to the next level. My brother is always bitchin about my new shit because he thinks its ugly and sloppy looking compared to the crisper more traditional styles i rocked before. I think i just hit the next level tho, but i still feel where he comes from.

Another point is that right now alot of people on this board only like to see the same graff over and over like Vizy, Sigh, Elk, Nace rip, Mber, Grey, Ges, Kem etc...and dont have patience for anything other than what they are used to. When you come with some shit outta the blue lookin different than the next man someone is bound to diss.