can i get a WTF for the india/pakistan conflict?!

mental invalid

WARNING: this rant contains half sentences, foul language, and barely an understandable synopsis of the extent of the event, if you want more information, then buy yourself a fucking newspaper or watch some cnn instead of bachorlettes in alaska.........

im fucking livid.....

seriously, anyone want to go over there and bump some fucking heads.....all bitchin and flexin nuclear war...all for a fucking country that wants to be on its own...fuck those bastards, thinking im gonna sit on my hands and breathe in fall out fumes half way around the goddam globe....stop your fucking bitching, stupid fuckers...both are at the southeast asia conf. in the same goddam room!!! but refuse to meet....who the fuck do they think they are....a bunch of barely 1st world nations both with unstable political and religious groups, and a shit load of nukes......

i know america can be extremely ethnocentric and self righteous....but this is why we dont want countries having nukes....yes i know no one should, but youre a political fool if you think "well fuck america has got em why cant other countries?" why, well now you have your fucking answers...

rantoner.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

hey,would you guys be willing to blow up the world?

if they keep on with the shit talkin...KABOOM~ and the beat goes on....and the beat goes on....

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

yeah those places totally suck.

:dazed:

oh, and, WHATTHEFUCK.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mental invalid

who the fuck do they think they are....a bunch of barely 1st world nations both with unstable political and religious groups, and a shit load of nukes......

i know america can be extremely ethnocentric and self righteous....but this is why we dont want countries having nukes....yes i know no one should, but youre a political fool if you think "well fuck america has got em why cant other countries?" why, well now you have your fucking answers...

rantoner.........

Well, are you on fuckin crack dude???

If those are your anwers, you better start thinking of better questions

im still having trouble believing anyone will actually use these nukes for anything beyond a fear tactic.....basically, it doesnt matter who you are, you fire nukes at someone your going to be just as dead as they are.....everybody has them and i honestly dont think that any nation is arrogant enough not to realize the repurcussions.....

.....now terrorist networks on the other hand....

Guest imported_Tesseract

..And, The nuclear mess is getting funky, i dont know if you read about that in the past but the first version of PS/2 had a very powerfull chip. If you keep in mind that neuclear weapons were mostly manufactured in the 80's then its a matter of plain math to realise that a 2001 game machine has the computing power to detonate a BOMB...Saddam isnt allowed to buy weapons, yet there's no restriction on buying games, so dude got a big ammount of PS/2's...how's that sound? As far as 'First world' superiority goes, All modern weapons are semi-nuclear, the bombs that NATO drops everynow and then contain urane, yes, latest example that i know off, the bombings in yugoslavia in 99' If you lived anywhere near the teritory you'd think about having a kid without the fear of seing it born with 3 hands and a foot where the nose should be. So, the bet of the BOMB was lost in hirosima, everyone realised that it aint no fun to destroy the place you wanna conquer, the worls seems small with ABOMBS on the game. Which brings us to the cold war, which was mostly, when it comes to nukes, about flexing muscles-a game of threat overhyped by media-scenarios and mass hysteria. After the economic victory of the US over USSR which lead to the total lack of any national pride left (hunger) former USSR was and still is runned by mafia and warmongers seeking for $$$ so they rent mig's, they rent land for nuclear waste laundry filling the net with hot russian lolitas and off course they sell nukes to other countries. That was the new big fear, killing the giant means you'll have to face a million midgets once controled by the giant. Thats what always happens, models, are followed, and what india and pakistan are now doing is a low budget cold war sequel, sharon co-stars in the war against terrorism and you are troubled with the usage of all the bad things the world was provided, Like there is a better one.

Guest SPLINTER

well guys the world isnt coming to and end. no. it is not.

but we are. i sure hope i can get laid before were wiped out.

Guest HESHIANDET

nigga im fucking gangsta....truth be told, after this evening there are a few heads out to pop me....fuck pakistan and india, i gotta hold down my block!

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

nigga im fucking gangsta....truth be told, after this evening there are a few heads out to pop me....fuck pakistan and india, i gotta hold down my block!

Word, b. Word.

I heard dem boys is hard, though.

Ain't nothin' compared to my soviet boy Stalin.

He was dope.

Guest Canadiano

fuck india, eh?

hmmmm...that sounds like some straight bitch hillbilly talk. squeal like a pig.

Guest Canadiano

whatever, I guess it's like when I say "Fuck the Palestinians and fuck the Israelis." As long as no nukes are involved, I really can't say I care too much what happens between them. If i wanna make a difference, I'll pick litter up from the park, and maybe cause some ruckus at the supermarket's general mills section or something. Not talk about current events 24-7 to sound like a smart person. History is far better to study than front page news.

i got a good solution. nuke all the 3rd world contrys kill all the useless people. put a big slab of cement over the whole thing drill all the oil and get all tehre natuarl resources we need. we dont have to hear anymore bitchin about starving morons in 3rd world contrys casue there all to stupid to do anything usefull with there patheic lives...

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by Soul_Rebel

i got a good solution. nuke all the 3rd world contrys kill all the useless people. put a big slab of cement over the whole thing drill all the oil and get all tehre natuarl resources we need. we dont have to hear anymore bitchin about starving morons in 3rd world contrys casue there all to stupid to do anything usefull with there patheic lives...

your not a horrible human being, just one of the stupidest out their, that's why i'll kill you....

The main reason why I hate wars, conflicts, and fights or anything that falls under those categoreys is that where all gonna die right? So why make life worse then it is. The whole world should just be peaceful, but its not, and never will be. I wouldnt be surprised if our generation lives to see the end of the world because by the looks of things.. its coming soon..

Guest platapie

its honestly pretty sad to think that a million peopel could be gone tommorow. and huge citys will be leveld. peopel will not be able to live in those places for a long time after.:(

India and Pakistan have been at war since Pakistan's creation, that is, 1947(or so?). They were threatening each other with their nuclear weapons just 2 years ago, and I don't know what happened, but the threats just fizzled out. But the smaller fire fights have continued and slowly escalated again which brings us to now. I have a feeling that the situation will be the same this time, and lets hope so. And ideally, let's hope the smaller scale violence stops as well.

The fire fights remain steady, but India has not stopped the water supply from its rivers that flow into pakistan. That's a sign that they would rather have a resolution or agreement than nuclear war.

Archived