Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Can I Fuck you tonight?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kettiecat, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

I wish there were two Kettiecats. One that could be this super wild crazy "i don't give a fuck about my life" kinky slut that spends all her time having sex or self medicating. and one that gets her shit done and acts all proper. And depending on my mood I could jump into the body of either one.

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

night and day are seperated by a setting or rising sun young lady.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

kinkycat

karefulcat.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I wish there were 2 Ketties too, then I could dream about sleeping with both of you at once!

come to think of it... I'll be back later, I'm gonna take a nap...

still, in answer to your question: Yes!

5. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

a convo with dirty

kettie: i wish i knew more hot slutty bi sexual girls
    dirty: me too.
    kettie:: i wish there was a store i could just go to to get some nice clean slutty girls
    dirty: yeah the slutty ones aren't clean.
    dirty: besides what's a girl do for you?
    dirty: that a guy can't?
    kettie:: they have tits to play with...and are just fun to look at
    dirty: hmmmm....

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i'd take both of you at the same time...

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I wish there were two Glik0s...then we could get down Double Penetration style and it wouldnt be borderline gay.

8. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

haha me too....and.. maybe ....dirty;) :eek:

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

fuck, if i had another "me" i sure as hell wouldnt want to fuck some girl lookin at my other "me" or would i?? if i could feel the same sensation that my other "me" would be feeling getting "my" dick sucked while i tap that ass..that would be cool.

but, if there were antoher me..i thionk i would like ot fight myself, just to see who would win.

10. I wish I had two balls... this whole monotesticle thing doesn't look like it's gonna work out.

11. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

winner.

[​IMG]

13. tty0

tty0 New Jack

Ahhh the monotesticle. I knew a kid in highschool with that. The Dr.'s said it was somewhere else in his body. I figured he just only grew one nut, but he assured me he had two, but one was mia and probably in his abdomen.

14. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

smart:: any time baby

if i had a clone i would soooooo fuck myself. jesus christ that would be fun. Cause i know exactly how my body likes to be touched and everything.

i think i need to go masterbate and relieve some sexual tension i have building up

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

take more pictures...