can girls do this?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

im the rebound boy for this girl im seeing. she tells me things like, when she's in my arms, it feels like love. we have sex all the time and she feeds me all the time.

i told her that i dont want to be her boyfriend and she tells me that im a lover of hers from a past life or something.

she's kinda open to "us" not being a couple, but then she tells me stuff like, girls dont have sex with guys just to have sex. its more than that, a girl exspects something out of it.

i talk to her and make sure that we're not going to be a couple, but i can see if we keep going down the same route, that we will and i dont want that.

i see how she's for me not being with my other "girlfriends" and kinda makes like she's the best to have.

HONK :clown2: HONK

WHAT'CHA THINK?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest willy.wonka

i think she just wants to please me, she's a sweetheart and all, but i need to know if she's trying to play a game that makes me her boyfriend in the end. kinda like its destined if we go this route. we both can see it, but while she agrees that we should not be boyfriend and girlfriend, im kinda catching this vibe that she's being very patient.

other than my thoughts, i have no idea.

Guest willy.wonka

i just might tease... i've fucked so many girls and women.

but i get tested and use condoms..here and there.

getting a qtip shoved down your dickhole is does wonders.

Guest willy.wonka

i might post a picture of her...its just i have so many people on this island that are out to get me one way or another.

girls are on here reading everything i write, i have haters that tell the girls i adore that im talkin shit about them on 12oz and i hear it from them later on. people might use this info to try and seperate me and my lover, cause damn, a lot of my own friends are open about fucking the girls im fucking with, but get scared/pissed when i talk about fucking thier girls, cause im smooth like that

i have a big fan club, if some of you know what i mean

Guest willy.wonka

there's only one, well, two that i would mess around with and i've actually messed around with both.

the guy is just what you said he was,"the depressed kid in the back that didnt get invited into the picture"

sugar.. thats what im thinking too

and my other girls are telling me to stop fucking

girls that are ok with you fucking other girls at the same time more than likely have emotional problems. especially when they are telling you they love you and trying to get you to stop this behavior. chances are you are making the scars deeper by continuing to hang out with her. but anything to get your dick wet right? keep it up playa!

fucking tool.

Guest willy.wonka

in some ways she's strong and tells me not to trip and i believe her, but dude, girls are girls. you know what i mean?

i wanna hear from more of the ladies about this or ask your girlfriends.. i dont know. i talk to any girls around here and i dont know what will happen, this island is too small.