Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

can girls do this?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Dec 21, 2004.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im the rebound boy for this girl im seeing. she tells me things like, when she's in my arms, it feels like love. we have sex all the time and she feeds me all the time.
    i told her that i dont want to be her boyfriend and she tells me that im a lover of hers from a past life or something.

she's kinda open to "us" not being a couple, but then she tells me stuff like, girls dont have sex with guys just to have sex. its more than that, a girl exspects something out of it.
    i talk to her and make sure that we're not going to be a couple, but i can see if we keep going down the same route, that we will and i dont want that.

i see how she's for me not being with my other "girlfriends" and kinda makes like she's the best to have.

HONK :clown2: HONK

WHAT'CHA THINK?

2. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

it sounds like shes in psycho love with you dude. carry a gun around for protection.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think she just wants to please me, she's a sweetheart and all, but i need to know if she's trying to play a game that makes me her boyfriend in the end. kinda like its destined if we go this route. we both can see it, but while she agrees that we should not be boyfriend and girlfriend, im kinda catching this vibe that she's being very patient.

other than my thoughts, i have no idea.

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i think you have aids.

/true.life

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i just might tease... i've fucked so many girls and women.

but i get tested and use condoms..here and there.

getting a qtip shoved down your dickhole is does wonders.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i might post a picture of her...its just i have so many people on this island that are out to get me one way or another.

girls are on here reading everything i write, i have haters that tell the girls i adore that im talkin shit about them on 12oz and i hear it from them later on. people might use this info to try and seperate me and my lover, cause damn, a lot of my own friends are open about fucking the girls im fucking with, but get scared/pissed when i talk about fucking thier girls, cause im smooth like that

i have a big fan club, if some of you know what i mean

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

sounds like shes tryin to trap u in a relationship, but in a nice way. :)

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

[​IMG]

she's one of these girls

10. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

let's hope its the first girl on the left in the red top...

girl on the far right is hideous...

the first girl to your right in the picture looks like a gremlin...

and the first girl on your left... well, has herps.

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

ps- who is the depressed kid in the back that didnt get invited into the picture...

:lol:

12. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

the girl with the skull face aint bad..

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

zing! :lol:

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

there's only one, well, two that i would mess around with and i've actually messed around with both.

the guy is just what you said he was,"the depressed kid in the back that didnt get invited into the picture"

sugar.. thats what im thinking too
    and my other girls are telling me to stop fucking

15. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

next thing u know, she's gonna be talking about wanting kids with you. :shook:

be careful... some sneaky bitches like to pull the "i'm pregnant, and it's yours" card sometimes so that u stick around.