can dudes help me out

fangs

so im trying to get flicks of as many of jaones pieces as possible for a project im gonna do but i dont really know where to start. there arent really too many left in the city and the only place i know ive seen some flicks is here. so if some dudes can help me out and post any ja flicks that they have it would help me out alot. post em if you got em

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck off pig! normally, not even other writers get my photos but that rule goes double for the man.

Take you baton, shove it up your fat ass and see if it fits!

Pieces of shit like you gave me a sick ass parking ticket and wouldn't even let me explain myself at the time.

Die pig die

uhhh sorry guys, dont mean to let you down but im not a cop. just cause i dont have 35032159175932 posts doesnt mean im some fucking cop. yes i could see how this thread might be suspect. im doing a paper for school that i want to focus on ja and his approach to graffiti so i need pictures to attach and also jas a big influence and i just want it to have. but if you dont want to help alrighty.

IF JA IS SUCH AN INFLUANCE TO YOU THEN YOU WOULD HAVE FLICKS.

IF YOU HAD ONE FLICK THAT WOULD BE ALL YOU NEEDED CAUSE ALL HE DOES IS THE SAME THROW AND TAG.

YOU WOULD NOT HAVE CONFUSED A THROW WITH A PIECE.

AND IF YOU LIVE IN NY LIKE YOU SAY THEN YOU WOULD MOST DEF HAVE YOUR OWN FLICKS OR AT LEAST BE ABLE TO WALK A COUPLE BLOCKS AND TAKE SOME.

GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT MAKES YOUR LIVING OFF OF FUCKING OVER OTHER PEOPLES LIVES CAUSE YOUR JEALOUS THAT YOU HAVE NO LIFE OF YOUR OWN YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!!!

:hatred: :heated: :hatred: :heated:

Archived