can BigKey go a weekend without drinking?

RumPuncher

step right up and place your bets....

Resident boogie monster and wearer of the notorious 'party pants' KILO

is going to aim for a weekend of sobriety. Can you believe it ???

start your engines.... I'm giving 2:1 odds that I can make it past sunday without hitting the sauce.

any takers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Gimme some specs on what will the weekend will consist of, company/activities/geographical interests

and i'll tell you

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by <KEY3>

today is payday.

:o

payday and no steady girlfriend on the scene aka you will be trying to get laid...

NO WAY YOU WONT DRINK.

thanks for the honesty.

damn... it's like you know me.

seriously though... I might try to pick up some girl in a grocery store or at the park.

Guest imported_Tesseract

thanks for the honesty.

damn... it's like you know me.

seriously though... I might try to pick up some girl in a grocery store or at the park.

Haha, i know me..and we seem to share a certain weakness....as far as the girl pick up..suuure

KEY: HOWS IT GOING?

GIRL:COOL

KEY: WANNA HIT THE BAR ACROSS THE STREET?

GIRL: FUCK YEAH

to paraphrase jayz's "it aint where you're from its where you at"

i'd say

"it aint where you hunt, its where you end at"

Originally posted by Tesseract

"it aint where you hunt, its where you end at"

'It dont matter what you hunting, just dont catch nuttin'

see.... I can paraphrase too!

and yes my ninja.... the social lubricans seem to work when needed.

ok news..... I'm having lunch with my Pops on saturday.

He doesnt really drink, but he might still grab a beer. ungh.

You know what really sucks.....

seing it as a major challenge to go 3 days on the wagon.

Guest imported_Tesseract

dude i know,,it is scary...i hate it when i say 'today i didnt drink anything' and then i realised i had 3 beers, one at 2pm, one at 6 and one at night all classified under the 'soda' code....

damn, i haven't gotten drunk in so long. i guess since i got out of school i haven't been doing much drinking. at school i was in the same situation, where it would be a challenge to not drink for more than a couple days, and of course there's the social lubricant aspect of it. 90% of the times i got laid was due to alcohol being involved. but see, now i've been dating someone for a few months now, so i'm in this safe little bubble and can get laid soberly and it's been a good change.

but now that i think about it, my girl and i have only been drunk together a few times. it's just a totally way of doing things than i'm used to.

Guest imported_Tesseract

the soda code....i just made that up. It describes the situation where you wanna drink something with your food, or you're meeting friends for a coffee, or you're watching a movie...and instead of having coke/coffee/water you automatically consume alcohol but you dont fully realise it....i'm not explaining this well but i'm sure you understand:dazed:

As for major relapse...fuck yeah..i think you already know which bar i wanna visit

haha... yeah ninja.... I saw her on Tuesday night.

Remember when people used to 'go for coffee'?

Do people still do that? They must, but most everyone

I know now 'goes for a pint'. And I've been out of college for quite a few years now.

oh right... it's not the 'weekend' untill midnight!!

:lol:

Guest imported_Tesseract

I dunno, there are many ways to go about it..personally i never drink to get drunk, i just drink and somehow end up drunk..theres a huge difference, haha...people go for coffee a lot here, 2pm coffee downtown is a muthufuckin must. Chicks bunch up for extreme gossips and dudes roll out to check all the chicks..it lasts for hours, a vicious circle. I think i've drunk coffee 5 times in my existance so whenever i meet friends i'm having a beer with that coffee...

Last time i did it, i hadnt slept at all, it was 2pm and by 5 i had 5 coronas without realising it at all. I got up to go pee and i made a clear note to my self:

damn i'm drunk already

Guest imported_Tesseract

Stella Artois is a belgian, awesome beer.

so is Leffe blonde

so is jupiler

fuck...belgium has so much dope beer i wonder why holland has the reputation

Remember when people used to 'go for coffee'?

Do people still do that? They must, but most everyone

I know now 'goes for a pint'...

That is the lamest, nerdiest thing anyone can say - "let's go for a cup of coffee." ugh.

I did the sober thing last weekend. From Friday through Sunday, I didn't have one drink. Incredible, considering that I'm a proud alcoholic. I knew of things to do that involved bar, beer, and bitches, but I chose to stay at home and watch movies and eat until 4am. It was pretty nice, actually.

Do it. Try one of those really quiet weekends that are alcohol free.

http://img80.exs.cx/img80/1484/StickerBig2011.gif'>

I wish I could do the same this weekend, but I have to attend some birthday thing tomorrow, as well as my friend has a new place, so I have to drink there, too. :o

Originally posted by Tesseract

I dunno, there are many ways to go about it..personally i never drink to get drunk, i just drink and somehow end up drunk..theres a huge difference, haha...people go for coffee a lot here, 2pm coffee downtown is a muthufuckin must. Chicks bunch up for extreme gossips and dudes roll out to check all the chicks..it lasts for hours, a vicious circle. I think i've drunk coffee 5 times in my existance so whenever i meet friends i'm having a beer with that coffee...

Last time i did it, i hadnt slept at all, it was 2pm and by 5 i had 5 coronas without realising it at all. I got up to go pee and i made a clear note to my self:

damn i'm drunk already

if theres one thing i miss about the med. its the mid afternoon coffee breaks. ive been trying to find a good spot for a cafe italiano around here, a good bar with a ledge for drinking coffee and talking with your hands.

Archived