Can Anyone Relate To Dr. Frink?

dr. frink one

Alright, I know secret complained about complaining on channel zero...but i am gonna go ahead and say my bit anyways....

do you ever feel like me? Like you aren't going anywhere, but you want to be going somwhere. There is nothing you are really good at...i mean you can do this and that pretty well but nothing amazingly well....that nobody loves you....or they say they love you but they seem to have really fucked up ways of showing it?...or your pets won't hang out with you....(not cause I smell)....or every day just goes by and its not painful...it just kinda passes away and you've lost another day being angry or upset about the day before?...

well this is how Frink feels, and while I may seem happy...which sometimes i really am on 12oz (epecailly when....people talk more on the girls taking it up the ass thread and devilush says she will IM me someday) but other than that....i am just feeling pretty numb.....pretty much like things can't really get that much worse....and i'm not enthusiastic about anything. I think its time for a new life...don't you?

signed with a sigh...

Dr. Frink One..

(happy, fun, inspriational, complementary, or just plain adorable replies might help)

oh... and whoever said listening to Long December on days like this was wrong...dead wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sometimes I feel like I've gone through so much school to become a teacher going full-time...the looking at the required courses and realizing I still got too many classes to complete still. I sit around all day and think I should get a job. But then realize I'm too lazy too go to school and work. Then I somehow feel like I'm wasting the best years of my life hating those classes in school that I don't care a thing about etc. I mean do I really need to know economics to teach 12 year olds. I just want to get out there and start teaching already.

By the way Frink , you kinda scared me when you started talking about yourself in the third person.

sorry about the whole 3rd person thing, it amuses me somehow

its a habit i picked up a little while ago from my best friend...

his name is jesse, and after a 40 or two he starts going,

"well jesse woke up this morning, and do you know what jesse did?...."

shit like that..

and since Frink (contrary to popular belief) isnt my real name, it makes it that much easier....

as I just said to tyler durden...There is no way this day or month can end quick enough.

Guest Pilau Hands

I feel like I'm going nowhere, but I mostly attribute that to the fact that I have no idea about a major/profession/career. I too am good at one thing here or there, but nothing I can see getting paid for. If you want to be going somewhere, but aren't going anywhere...Go somewhere. Save up money, take a short trip. Maybe a weekend, a week, whatever. Take a friend, go alone. Don't look back until you return home.

I don't think you can wait for something to make you feel normal. In my experience, the only way to get back to normality is to do something out of the ordinary. Something that you tell yourself you will do everday, but somehow never do it. Fuck it. Stop fucking bullshitting and go and do it. That will knock your system for a loop, believe me.

I don't know anything about you. I don't know what makes you happy, so personal advice might just fall flat. But I wish you well.

i wanted the ocean to cover over me

i want to sink slowly without gettin wet

and maybe one day i wont be so lonely

and ill walk on water every chance i get

Guest got tha feva

Awe, this thread was so sad. I think we all go through phases like that at some point throughout our lives. A lot of people spend their whole lives just kindof going through the motions, doing what's needed but never making themselves happy. You feel uncomfterble in your life for a reason.. something's trying to tell you that you need to make some changes. Now would be a good time to really do some soul searching. You gotta get off the computer, start working out, hiking in the great outdoors, eat more raw fruits and veggies, start meditating, and just feel better physicly in general. Then really seek out what it is you want to do with your life.. and the answers will come to you in every aspect of your life. Once you get a goal and your life starts taking a path, it seems like it's a lot easier to appreciate every little individual moment for exactly what it is.

i hate life sometimes

okay i am never the one to always look at life so pessimistically but these past few weeks i've just wanted to shoot someone. i hate bitching too because it is pointless. why bitch about something that i really cant control is beyond me. but to answer your question, yes i do feel like you. okay i go to school full time. and the result of this? i get laid off. i just wanted to die right there. i got laid off of a pretty fucking damn hot job. and here i am stressin my eyes out looking for a non exsistant job. as a result of that, a rash that started as stress rashes and ended up to be a virus (which should go away this week or so)and so i feel fucking ugly. its not gross but it has changed some of the pigmentation on my arms. but i feel so gross so i have to remind myself that i am still a beautiful person regardless. but i was thinking about the question of "where do i want to be" last night as i couldnt sleep. i feel like i can do something with my life. it's just the question of what? i dunno what i want to do...but i feel like i should be doing something with myself. i feel so pointless sometimes. not to the point where i am going to kill myself though because that is stupid. but to the point of where i cry because i feel so lost. plus, i hate living with 2 guys. i feel so overwhelmed with all the testosterone that i am experiencing. and to tell you the truth, i dont think i can hendle it. i am doing good in school. i have wonderful pets that love to sit on my lap. i have wonderful friends. i should be happy, not in a materialistic way, but in general.

in any other case frinky, i feel ya. but you should just take the initiative and do something about it instead of sitting there moping about it. things might get worse, but whatever doesnt kill you will make you stronger. it builds character as i tell myself.

p.s. i dont have your im screen name. but mine is pablografkat (pablo is my cats name. he loves to watch graf videos.)

..focus...

what do you want out of life?

sometimes, answeing that question is the hard part.

if you know, go out ande do what it takes to get it..maybe that will require work, doing something you hate for awhile, or more effort than you think you can muster..but, if you know what you need from life to be happy, that is half the battle.

if you aren't even close to being able to answer that question, figure out the little things that make you happy in the here and now..and indulge yourself....you deserve it!

don't get to caught up in the lows of life..there will be highs too, and you don't want to get wrapped up in them either..

learn to love the middle ground..

i definitely feel like shit a lot of the time..but i have learned, especially recently, to not feel sorry for myself too much, and to appreciate what i've got..

it may sound corny, but you (probably?) have your health

i know that is a cliche, but if you are like me (and know someone who is extremely ill and partially paralyzed) you know that health is a huge part of happiness that we all can take for granted..you are able, so be willing to try new things, fail at a few, and suceed at even fewer, loving it all the time..

good luck getting out of your rut..

we all get stuck in them sometimes..and happily, we have a place to bitch about it..

yeah, i starting to feel like there is no point in going to college anymore cuz i dont know if what im doing is really what a want to do. the thing is its safer to stay doing what im doing than trying to do whatever i want cuz ill end up nowhere. oh i have no friends and so i should just die cuz im occupying space in an overcrowded world. im just kidding about the dying thing.

well....I woke up today and just kind of accepted my fate. If I step back away from things everything seems easier. I think I had just been looking at every shitty thing under a microscope. I understand that things suck now, but I also understand that things are gonna get better, and there are things I can do to make them better. And thanks to the kids that IMed me, mainly Tyler Durden and T.T. Boy....I may have seemed mopey but it made a difference. If I put everything in perspective, and just get the shit done that I need to get done, look for the good things, and think of some better things, I should be alright.

And devilush, my SN is Burn6666....which is almost as morbid as Makros...made in 6th grade after Angelina Jolie in hackers....so cute....

So thanks for your words, and thanks for letting me know how your shit is going....

....and hey, if I get that race car bed, and devilush IM's me, I might go spend some money and take a night on the town...hahah

-Frink...

There are definately times when I feel as Dr. Frink does. I work full time and go to school and when I notice myself not doing something productive I get all anxious, like I HAVE to be productive 24-7. I know there is always something I could be doing- but dammit, why is it I can't sit a spell and relax? Smoking pot tends to only increase my anxiety- I think the problem is that I am usually alone during these times. I don't think I am dependant on other people to have a good time, but I definately think that at least some times it is good to have someone around to bounce words off of... maybe I need to get laid. Ah yes.

When it gets to be BLAH

Face it..doing what you're doing just isnt cutting it..and you can't being yourself to just snap out of it and become deliriously happy with little things like smiles, falling leaves, dirty streets at night, and beer (im like this sometimes..its great)

then change something

travel around, shit, even just go somewhere you havent been to in your city, maybe you'll be inspired.

inspired

inspired

inspired

everyone wants inspiration.

Hopefully you can look at your own life differently and appreciate things you wouldnt have before.

Perhaps you're fucked for life....there IS only one way to find out

Get out there

(un-ease is VERY comforting (at least for me anyways)..don't get addicted to it)

:cool:

wheres my mental health buddy seeking.....

Guest L.RonHubbard

all i can say is rent my self help video . Scientology will guide you down a fruitful path.

fuck. maybe if you stopped fuckin around chatting on the internet so much and got out into the sunshine more often things wouldnt be so boring. go hop a train...thats something you can do to run from your troubles. pack some weaponry though

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

all i can say is rent my self help video . Scientology will guide you down a fruitful path.

fuck. maybe if you stopped fuckin around chatting on the internet so much and got out into the sunshine more often things wouldnt be so boring. go hop a train...thats something you can do to run from your troubles. pack some weaponry though

Whats your excuse for being on here, i think all your posts are from today!! (i got your back frink)

Archived