Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Can Anyone Relate To Dr. Frink?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr. frink one, Dec 5, 2001.

1. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

Alright, I know secret complained about complaining on channel zero...but i am gonna go ahead and say my bit anyways....

do you ever feel like me? Like you aren't going anywhere, but you want to be going somwhere. There is nothing you are really good at...i mean you can do this and that pretty well but nothing amazingly well....that nobody loves you....or they say they love you but they seem to have really fucked up ways of showing it?...or your pets won't hang out with you....(not cause I smell)....or every day just goes by and its not painful...it just kinda passes away and you've lost another day being angry or upset about the day before?...

well this is how Frink feels, and while I may seem happy...which sometimes i really am on 12oz (epecailly when....people talk more on the girls taking it up the ass thread and devilush says she will IM me someday) but other than that....i am just feeling pretty numb.....pretty much like things can't really get that much worse....and i'm not enthusiastic about anything. I think its time for a new life...don't you?

signed with a sigh...
    Dr. Frink One..

(happy, fun, inspriational, complementary, or just plain adorable replies might help)

oh... and whoever said listening to Long December on days like this was wrong...dead wrong

2. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

ok heres the only joke i know..its a banger

two peanuts are walking down the street...
    one was a salted

hahhahaahaha
    life is no fun

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Sometimes I feel like I've gone through so much school to become a teacher going full-time...the looking at the required courses and realizing I still got too many classes to complete still. I sit around all day and think I should get a job. But then realize I'm too lazy too go to school and work. Then I somehow feel like I'm wasting the best years of my life hating those classes in school that I don't care a thing about etc. I mean do I really need to know economics to teach 12 year olds. I just want to get out there and start teaching already.
    By the way Frink , you kinda scared me when you started talking about yourself in the third person.

4. dr. frink one

sorry about the whole 3rd person thing, it amuses me somehow
    its a habit i picked up a little while ago from my best friend...
    his name is jesse, and after a 40 or two he starts going,
    "well jesse woke up this morning, and do you know what jesse did?...."
    shit like that..
    and since Frink (contrary to popular belief) isnt my real name, it makes it that much easier....

as I just said to tyler durden...There is no way this day or month can end quick enough.

5. dr. frink one

i am just waiting for something to make me feel normal again....
    maybe if i buy this bed, and then get head, and then laugh to myself that I got road head...everything will be ok.. but i doubt it
    [​IMG]

6. Raiser

Raiser Junior Member

im so mediocre i hate it, i dont excell anywhere, im ok in the things i like. where is tomorrow?

7. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

lets all invent something together and become quadrizillionaires!:idea:

8. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

I feel like I'm going nowhere, but I mostly attribute that to the fact that I have no idea about a major/profession/career. I too am good at one thing here or there, but nothing I can see getting paid for. If you want to be going somewhere, but aren't going anywhere...Go somewhere. Save up money, take a short trip. Maybe a weekend, a week, whatever. Take a friend, go alone. Don't look back until you return home.

I don't think you can wait for something to make you feel normal. In my experience, the only way to get back to normality is to do something out of the ordinary. Something that you tell yourself you will do everday, but somehow never do it. Fuck it. Stop fucking bullshitting and go and do it. That will knock your system for a loop, believe me.

I don't know anything about you. I don't know what makes you happy, so personal advice might just fall flat. But I wish you well.

i wanted the ocean to cover over me
    i want to sink slowly without gettin wet
    and maybe one day i wont be so lonely
    and ill walk on water every chance i get

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the bed is your ticket to success.

no i know how you feel. just blah.

10. dr. frink one

first of all, that is a good call, i should just break the cycle...
    secondly, BLAH is the best way to describe what I am feeling,
    but over the internet, a combination of blah, sigh, and :( just about sum it up

that bed is so fucking cool....

"a wish for wings that worked"

11. dr. frink one

well I am gonna go to bed now....hopefully tommorow won't be as painful as today...
    oh, and to top it all off, my TV broke and my heating went out....so no simpsons and no cozyness....
    hope to hear from you guys tommorrow

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

we'll be here if you are.

we're always here.

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

at least you're decent at something.
    im the posterboy for mediocrity. but what ya gonna do?

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

do you ever feel like me?

......yes.....

15. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

Awe, this thread was so sad. I think we all go through phases like that at some point throughout our lives. A lot of people spend their whole lives just kindof going through the motions, doing what's needed but never making themselves happy. You feel uncomfterble in your life for a reason.. something's trying to tell you that you need to make some changes. Now would be a good time to really do some soul searching. You gotta get off the computer, start working out, hiking in the great outdoors, eat more raw fruits and veggies, start meditating, and just feel better physicly in general. Then really seek out what it is you want to do with your life.. and the answers will come to you in every aspect of your life. Once you get a goal and your life starts taking a path, it seems like it's a lot easier to appreciate every little individual moment for exactly what it is.