can anyone help me?

esco-one

Can you guys, I have been aspiring to do some wholecars, i have done pretty mucha whole one, but i am looking for tips to make my art-filled ventures a little less time consuming. So if someone can help me, i would appreciate it, thanx. Oh, and before anyone suggests caps to make it go faster, i don not have access to those, i live in a pretty small town. :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually there is a way. i trying to perfect buff technolgy to my advantage. if you work out the scematics of and insecticide sprayer filled with thinned paint. i get it to work. i can get like 3 8ft letter before the nozzle clogs

Originally posted by esco-one

Can you guys, I have been aspiring to do some wholecars, i have done pretty mucha whole one, but i am looking for tips to make my art-filled ventures a little less time consuming. So if someone can help me, i would appreciate it, thanx. Oh, and before anyone suggests caps to make it go faster, i don not have access to those, i live in a pretty small town. :king:

i might be wrong, but just by your name it sounds like you shouldn't be doing wholecars. also your thing about you living in a small town so you don't have access to those. there is no "graffiti shop" in my city either but you can order them from magazines and the internet. also if you can't do that anyone who is doing wholecars knows that you can find certian tips on certian regular products.

Guest wakassOATH

hahah its esco from lounge37... hahhaah your such a turd

how is your nation wide crew going? you know, the one you started over the internet,and where you have never met or spoken to any of the other members.. haahah

trust me.. this kid is not doing whole cars.

alberta canada is a 'small' town?

this small town has enough writers to create atleast 4 crews?

clearly alberta is not so small that you dont get bad rap albums and even shittier clothing lines.

baby steps bro. learn how to lie properly, then work on a wholecar.

check this, i dont think youll be doing this, but this is a good idea for wholecars.

go in with a gallon of roller paint. a roller and a pole.

paint all the shit your doing for your fill and then do your outline 3d and shit like that.

do it between lines so you climb on another car and shit to get up high.

id suggest doing end to ends before you do wholecars.

but yea. toyism to the max.

Re: Re: can anyone help me?

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i might be wrong, but just by your name it sounds like you shouldn't be doing wholecars. also your thing about you living in a small town so you don't have access to those. there is no "graffiti shop" in my city either but you can order them from magazines and the internet. also if you can't do that anyone who is doing wholecars knows that you can find certian tips on certian regular products.

steppin up to the plate...he knows the deal.

Guest sober

i am qualified to hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Originally posted by another loser

check this, i dont think youll be doing this, but this is a good idea for wholecars.

go in with a gallon of roller paint. a roller and a pole.

paint all the shit your doing for your fill and then do your outline 3d and shit like that.

do it between lines so you climb on another car and shit to get up high.

id suggest doing end to ends before you do wholecars.

but yea. toyism to the max.

don't forget brushes

• 2 weeks later...

Archived