CAM'RON

Guest professor poopatronic

damn, if i could give a double thumbs up i would do that. i'd give dude as many thumbs up as this board allows (which, unfortunately, is only one). what can i say, homeboy fucking kills it. "oh boy" is now my official soundtrack/theme song for this summer and will be played nonstop as i roll around with my friends getting high and generally causing alot of trouble. i know this sounds really stupid, and it is, but what can i say i'm a stupid guy. anyways, cam'ron is fucking dope. and if you disagree that's just because you don't know anything.

on a side note, does anybody know the name of that incredibly rad ja rule song where there's some chick singing the chorus and the first thing ja says in the song is "it must be the ass" (i can't remember anything else about it except that it's really good) that's another really good "rollin' wit my dogs in the summer" track.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nevermind i found that ja rule song it's called "aint it funny". timeless music right there. go download that shit it even has jennifer lopez in it what more could you ask for?

oh yeah... "what's love" by fat joe and a bunch of other fools is also premium "rollin wit my dogzzzz" material. i really need to become a rapper i think my shit would be really good considering my impecable taste in the genre.

Guest sneak

imo, fatman scoop and faith evans - be faithfull is a classic "riding wit ma boys" tune

or shy fx - shake ur body

Guest sneak

who isnt?

not a good song, but have u seen the video to liberty x - alittle bit more?

women in leather cat suits. fun for all the family

i could give a shit about the lyrics, it's all about the beat and the oh boy sample running all the way thru. beautiful.

on a side note, i finally went and picked up the non phixion album. i don't know what all the fuss was about, i thought it was pretty good. necro's production gets better by the day

Originally posted by 455

yeah.......maybe it doesn't sound "underground" enough

i dunno if that was a dig at me or whatever, but i'm not one of these elitist backpackers if that's what you're getting at. i like the song cos it's catchy, not cos of the lyrical gems (or lack there of, depending on the listener) entailed within

no Mr.ABC,that was not an intended at jab at you by any means....I was just replying to your post about other people fussing about it(the Non-Phixion album).........not you,bro.

I am not some backpacking herb either......

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, but i have to watch with the tv on mute and close my eyes when those 2 dopey guy's heads come on

aint that the truth

Originally posted by 455

no Mr.ABC,that was not an intended at jab at you by any means....I was just replying to your post about other people fussing about it(the Non-Phixion album).........not you,bro.

I am not some backpacking herb either......

ok, my bad.

Guest Daddy_Screw
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

that oh boy hook sucks.

his flow is on point

but that hook is irritating.

the oh boy hook is on point

his flow SUCKS

Guest GEAsusONEnep

That cam'ron song is hot soup. I think the "oh boy" sample is mary j blige. Those "Ja Rule and a girl" songs are really getting old, though.

that camron song makes me want to kill myself. here in the ghetto where all the people of the ghetto get thier culture fed to them by corporate radio stations all you here is "boy.....boys......oh boys" coming out of every car i walk past. listen to it on one radio station, and when the song ends its starting on the other one.

but for real though its all about big tymaz. "shine like paint baby"

Guest SayOne

fuck camron i just got a hold of that new styles album, now dats a hott album...ya probably wont like tha beats at all but damn thats a nice album, what i like about it is that explains himself hahahhahahahaha

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Guest YinzerXpress

the new camron is dope, but i think he should put "let me know" on every fucking album he ever puts out, thats my shit

BERG's poppin outta the grind of my everyday legal problems, my upcomming florida getaway, etc... to say...

Cam'Ron - if you like his new joint then pick up the old S.D.E.

Styles - P - A Gangsta and a Gentleman is that real shit, i like the positive and the negative he brings to the table, he keeps a balance, gotta keep shit balanced

but as we speak im bumpin Cormega - The True Meaning. Listenin to the song the true meaning too heh the sample on this shit right here... ooooohweeeee

cop all three of these albums along with AZ - AZiatic

Nas - is comin up with a Illmatic to Stillmatic, lil somethin somethin to keep his name out there (got like 6 tracks)

"exquisitly i write, tales of hand to hand sales which caused 3 to life,

when all else fails some people seek jesus christ, some relax to the seductive mystique of the pipe..." - mega

well im gone for a few, i got some shit i been tryin to take care of, but i aint startin no thread, cause i aint gonna lie, ill prolly stop by everyonce in awhile... so im not leavin, ill be around

be easy

Originally posted by TonySuprano

U must not listen to alot of hiphop.

i don't. in fact i completely hate hiphop. however, i adore teenybopper jock rap that i can rock out with while riding around in my dad's jeep smoking blunts with preppy girls. ahh i love life today.

Archived