Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CAM'RON

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Jun 28, 2002.

1. damn, if i could give a double thumbs up i would do that. i'd give dude as many thumbs up as this board allows (which, unfortunately, is only one). what can i say, homeboy fucking kills it. "oh boy" is now my official soundtrack/theme song for this summer and will be played nonstop as i roll around with my friends getting high and generally causing alot of trouble. i know this sounds really stupid, and it is, but what can i say i'm a stupid guy. anyways, cam'ron is fucking dope. and if you disagree that's just because you don't know anything.

on a side note, does anybody know the name of that incredibly rad ja rule song where there's some chick singing the chorus and the first thing ja says in the song is "it must be the ass" (i can't remember anything else about it except that it's really good) that's another really good "rollin' wit my dogs in the summer" track.

2. nevermind i found that ja rule song it's called "aint it funny". timeless music right there. go download that shit it even has jennifer lopez in it what more could you ask for?

oh yeah... "what's love" by fat joe and a bunch of other fools is also premium "rollin wit my dogzzzz" material. i really need to become a rapper i think my shit would be really good considering my impecable taste in the genre.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

oh hell fucking yeah. me too. i love that track.

4. sneak

sneak Guest

imo, fatman scoop and faith evans - be faithfull is a classic "riding wit ma boys" tune

or shy fx - shake ur body

5. Abracadabra

another hot track. i'm attracted to black chicks in leather cat suits

6. sneak

sneak Guest

who isnt?

not a good song, but have u seen the video to liberty x - alittle bit more?

women in leather cat suits. fun for all the family

7. Abracadabra

yeah, but i have to watch with the tv on mute and close my eyes when those 2 dopey guy's heads come on

8. 455

455 Guest

ha....Killa Cam....nothing he does now beats his verse on Big L's "8 iz enuff" circa '94.

9. Abracadabra

i could give a shit about the lyrics, it's all about the beat and the oh boy sample running all the way thru. beautiful.

on a side note, i finally went and picked up the non phixion album. i don't know what all the fuss was about, i thought it was pretty good. necro's production gets better by the day

10. 455

455 Guest

yeah.......maybe it doesn't sound "underground" enough.....that Non-Phixon shit is good.

11. Abracadabra

i dunno if that was a dig at me or whatever, but i'm not one of these elitist backpackers if that's what you're getting at. i like the song cos it's catchy, not cos of the lyrical gems (or lack there of, depending on the listener) entailed within

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

13. 455

455 Guest

no Mr.ABC,that was not an intended at jab at you by any means....I was just replying to your post about other people fussing about it(the Non-Phixion album).........not you,bro.

I am not some backpacking herb either......

14. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

that oh boy hook sucks.
    his flow is on point
    but that hook is irritating.

15. sneak

sneak Guest

aint that the truth