camping trip

atrocks

okokok...im leaving to go camping tomorrow morning...im pretty sure i got everything ineed....

changes of clothes

extra shoes

toothbrush, deoderant, soap

money

paint

sleeping bag

tent

bug spray

food

drinks

beer

*edit*

camera

axe

firstaidkit.....

anything else i should bring?....what r yer past experiences with camping....help me out i havent been camping in america for a while....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mushrooms bro... and a big fucking knife, some dudes in my town just got attacked in their tent by a bear for no reason...i gess the bear was pissed of or sumthing, but thats NOT cool...so keep one next to your bed

:king:

aaw fuck...man...man i brought the axe for protection....now i think im gonna have to bring a shotgun....man now im gonna be thinking about bears.....fuck.....

yeah tried to get the fungus....but it looks like a no show for that....:o

Guest sneak

cutlery?

camping gas?

torch?

batteries?

waterproof?

groundsheet?

i just started a new job at a camping store...

• 2 weeks later...

haha i forgot i made this....

well well...the trip was pretty dope...i painted...got sunburnt like a motherfucker....got food poisoning....had to put of with one of the girls that was there that wouldnt shut the fuck up!!!.....this fuckin girl was fuckin ignorant as hell....lazy as fuck, and aaaaall she did was eat the food we made, drink our drinks and beer, take up space, and and complain about everything....we triiiiied sooo hard to give her the boot...not literally but just by talking shit to her making fun of her and all the lil shit that usually pisses dumb girls off....we were jukin her ass every chance we got....even her own homegirl was clownin her ass and she still stuck around....practically beggin someone to fuck her dumb ass.......all her dumb shit aside we had a good time....i bbq'ed the first night for everyone...we went swimming in the lake...we even though to bring cards and shit and got some gamblin goin on with some other people....and cus we had one car to hold almost nothing but beer...the drunken fun lasted from 11 in the morning to 4 the next morning everynight....:king:

Archived