CAMPAIGN TO KEEP PINK "PREP"

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

so if you own a television set or even bother to crawl out from your parents' basement now and then, you've probably noticed that pink is "trendy." yes kids, it's surpassed "hipster/scenester/fringe trendy" and is all-out teen-pop "cool." rappers, mtv v-gays, 14 y/o mall rat boys, etc. have all embraced this lovely hue. yep, dumbshits on 12oz even dedicate entire threads to trying to decide whether or not pink is "gangster." WELL I'M TELLING YOU IT'S A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. DON'T BUY THE HYPE. unless, of course, you are a "true" prep. in that case, you and you alone are allowed to sport pink.

that being said, and contrary to popular belief, you are NOT a "prep" if you sport hurley shorts with hollister t-shirts and baseball caps and flip-flops from abercrombie, or like hip hop, so get that through your fucking little gel-encrusted skull right now. REAL preps look up to John Fuckin Kennedy and love their cardigans and slacks and oliver peoples glasses and jasmine tea and dunhill cigarettes and always make sure their penny loafers are polished before they go to church every sunday, even if it's after a vodka and cocaine binge. some of them even take guilty pleasure in music by hillary duff. REAL preps also love their pink (as well as all other pastels).

pink is NOT for cam'ron and pale yellow is not for that fucking mace the rapper slash preacher. fuck them. "so what can i do to save pink from doom?" you might ask. well it's quite simple, really. next time you're out and about and you see some wigger or "aspiring rapper" or fuckin "scenester" or whatever or a greasy mall rat wannabe prep who likes listening to yellowcard sporting pink, bodyslam them, rip off their pink shirt, snap them on the butt with it locker room style (haha jk) and choke them to death with it while pepper spraying them as they cry for their mommies. then, for christ's sake, people, throw away the pink. unless of course it has a brooks brothers tag or a little crocodile or a man riding a horse embroidered on it. then you can send it to me.

thank you and please participate in this campaign, classy people all over america are depending on you.

now if you'll excuse me it's time for a soy iced latte before i go to my design class.

<3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have offended me several times with your post. I would ask you for a public apology, but I am postive it will not happen, and if it did it would be filled with sarcasm and bitterness. So I will add the two cents off of my penny loafers and move on.

I am NOT a "prep" by any concievable definition. I like hip hop and loud punk rock. I do not wear cardigans, slacks or Oliver Peoples glasses. However I do wear pink, the hue has been in steady, albiet slowly expanding rotation in my wardrobe since the late 90's. There were even clues to my lovely relationship with pink earlier, I have pictures of myself in 3rd grade wearing a pink "Skate or Die" teeshirt. I wish I had it now. You preps believe that because you have money, and nice cars, and trust funds that you are better than everyone else and that you reserve the right to disallow the lower classes of society from doing something. Bollocks I say. More power to Cam'ron for taking something you hold dear in your upper class, arrogant, egotistcal society and giving it to the masses. Kudos indeed! I will wear pink proudly until I decide to stop. And I'll smoke your Dunhill cigarettes and drink good gin, all the while laughing at you soulless hypocrites.

Milton (You get no love...)

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

ok, so milton was the first to step up and lamely announce that he has been wearing pink for years and therefore is a man ahead of his time.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. rubbish. who's next.

<span style='color:pink'>Milton you know you are my boy and i do see your side of things, but "!!! SUB DUDE" is on point. i have been saying this for a while now, yesterday at the mall i saw 2 different pink g-unit hats and had to shake my head :nope: and make comments about the hat, g-unit and the people who would wear that garbage. sorry.

<3,

deto/true prep

</span>

see, but you guys are implying that it's 'cool' to be a prep, which simply is not the case.

if dudes blowing dudes became a big trend in 05, theres still no glory in being gay in 02.

something tells me 'sub dude' and this prep-core nonsense will be getting axed quickly.

Originally posted by seeking

see, but you guys are implying that it's 'cool' to be a prep, which simply is not the case.

if dudes blowing dudes became a big trend in 05, theres still no glory in being gay in 02.

something tells me 'sub dude' and this prep-core nonsense will be getting axed quickly.

-Yes.

bang bang prep.

Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by DETO

deto/true prep

now waaaaaiiiiit just a second you little weasel.

don't you smoke marijuana? and didn't you post something in an old thread about a pink yankees cap?

SORRY DETO BUT YOU'RE DISQUALIFIED!

NEEXXTT!!!!

Err... got it. yeah. ok.

I don't really recall rental ridiculing me.. we actually had quite the conversation the other night. And so what if she doesn't like my dick (i dont really remember what the response to that picture was), i'm not going to be fucking her, or any of the girls on 12oz. When I posted it I figured that this is a fucking interweb forum and I really don't care what a bunch of douch bags think..

once again. what is a v-gay.

and what is fringe trendy.

I recently started going to this club where all the top notch scene kids hang out. I started taking notes and buying up as much scene crap as possible. I actually succeded in out scening all of these kids and they look up to me now. Boy was that shit expensive though.

i agree wit this. but this dude is a dick. and should not be insultin' us on here

i bet this mother fucka rocks pink, or use to and got made fun of for havin pink

so he starts this whole thing to try to become cool by gettin on 12oz. and

tryin to make us think he knows whats up and is just soo right about

everything. fo real tho i have punched a kid in the spine who had a pink

shirt on. it wasent because of the shirt it was b/c he flicked a cigarett

butt at me but nun the less he had a pink shirt on.

Im Broke/rockin Good Will