Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

camp kill yourself

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taco bell bomber, Apr 10, 2001.

1. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

they fucking rock..who else listens to them
    alot of there music is played during the show jackass becare the drummer is jess margara(bams brother)...you might know that song from the shopping cart segment..this shit always gets me pumped. drop your feelings on them here

2. Bare

Bare Guest

Personally, I think their music is no good, but CKY and CKY2K are the greatest things that have ever happened to me. "Promiscious Daughter?"

3. hipnos

hipnos Guest

i don't really feel the music, but CKY2K is a masterpiece. for nine bucks a day you can do whatever the hell ya want wit a rental car...

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

96 quite bitter beings is a great song..it does get one pumped up...

i also love their prank calls, especially "is this ma$e?"

5. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

im basing this on what i herd so far..96 quite bitter beings,permiscouis daughter,eye of the tiger and another song that i dont know the name to.cky2k was fucking great and i havent seen cky yet..there prank calls are hot too

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

also go get brandon dicamrillo's chinese freestyle...it is hands down one of the funniest things ive ever heard...

7. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

to be a total cynical dick, that is one of the gayest
    band names i've heard. i'm sure they have some
    great stage moves, but....

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 04-10-2001).]

8. BigTime

BigTime Junior Member

disengage the simulator is the best song ever

------------------
    i'm just a simple man, but don't mistake man for mind cause i'm not simple minded.

9. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

"yo man, this is ma$e. where you from?"
    "westchestah."
    "westchestah, new york?"
    "nah, westchestah, virginia"
    "man, their aint no westchesta in virginia"

10. Vapor

Vapor Member

ching chang chong chooee.

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

hahahahaha

"WHOSE THIS?"
    "THIS G"
    "WHO?"
    "GERO"
    "WHO?"
    "GERO"
    "ELI?"
    "GERO"
    "ELO?"
    "GERO"

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

"Hey uhm ... I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions. Do you guys have Chia Twats?"

------------------
    Toilets are for the uninspired.

13. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

it was west chester pa. that he was calling, cause thats where their all actually from....i really dont like cky's music, but i love the movies...so many good pranks on the internet too....rufus story is amazing.

14. toxicocean

toxicocean New Jack

15. YUshook

YUshook Junior Member

"a deer bit me in the fucking neck"