CAMP JIM...HAS MTV GONE MAD!

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like that show "Made". Talk about some human trainwrecks. i liked the nerd at college who wanted to remake his identity and ended up looking like a total homo. High point of that episode=frat boy calling him a Douschbag. ha ha

I personally miss how the real world used to be. It was a pretty diverse cast in the beginning (Anyone remember that cool ass irish dude.) but now all they cast are no-neck date rapin' jocks and stupid so. cal drama queens. Redundant as fuck.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/camp_jim/flipbooks/jim/images/flip_3.jpg'>

Camp Jim is a dramatic, nerve-racking, and seriously hilarious ride through the competitive world of cheerleading. Focusing on 15 potential pom-pom pros, the half-hour show follows the action of a two-week, intensive cheer camp overseen by all-star cheerleading coach Jim McMullan. Jim will encourage, motivate and push-push-push our cheerleading hopefuls to their physical and emotional limits as they struggle to make their squads.

Camp Jim Premieres Oct. 13 at 4:00 p.m. ET/PT.

Originally posted by LENS

i like that show "Made". Talk about some human trainwrecks. i liked the nerd at college who wanted to remake his identity and ended up looking like a total homo. High point of that episode=frat boy calling him a Douschbag. ha ha

I'll admit it....I watch Made sometimes. The one where th guy needed help to graduate high school was great. Those gang members start grilling him and he was "quacking in his boot" so to say. Great stuff....

I caught some fucking show flipping through the other day, Wayne Ronson or some shit, where they have dance battles. I didn't think MTV could stoop any lower but.....here we are.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I'll admit it....I watch Made sometimes. The one where th guy needed help to graduate high school was great. Those gang members start grilling him and he was "quacking in his boot" so to say. Great stuff....

"i bet you wont knock down any mail boxes in my hood"

ha ha tv is great

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

full of head and shoulders shampoo

hahahahahahah! top knotch.

Mtv went mad a long time ago, by the way.

but Made is grrrreat. Though i admit that ladies man one (the latest one) had me a little suspicious. No one can be that fucking nerdy. The triathalon one was classic. All he did was bitch and whine through the whole damn episode.

Originally posted by Scrabble

No one can be that fucking nerdy. The triathalon one was classic. All he did was bitch and whine through the whole damn episode.

Yeah, didja see that fat fuck knock back the food at that IHOP? The look of dissapointment on his fat gay face when he realized there wasn't "all you can eat sawdust pancakes" or some such shit. Sucks down a big blueberry abortion pancake stack and an omelet that looks like it was scraped outta the exhaust vent of an SF Muni bus AND THEN starts trying to stab food off of his gf's plate.

You could tell that Ex-Marine who was training him wanted to tear his face off. Sheee-it

Guest amorphic

Made is great. i was just watching the one where the nerdy kid wants to be on the varsity basketball team in highschool, and some guy makes him run around and after running for a block he pukes all over. classic.

Originally posted by LENS

Yeah, didja see that fat fuck knock back the food at that IHOP? The look of dissapointment on his fat gay face when he realized there wasn't "all you can eat sawdust pancakes" or some such shit. Sucks down a big blueberry abortion pancake stack and an omelet that looks like it was scraped outta the exhaust vent of an SF Muni bus AND THEN starts trying to stab food off of his gf's plate.

You could tell that Ex-Marine who was training him wanted to tear his face off. Sheee-it

haha, that nigga did not have a girlfriend. He was gay. So so gay.

Originally posted by Scrabble

haha, that nigga did not have a girlfriend. He was gay. So so gay.

i wanted to skin him alive after hearing him whine so much in his sissy-ass voice.

i want to watch the nerd one.

camp jim sounds so stupid and pathetic, it's funny. i have to watch it and just laugh at myself for being a complete idiot who just wasted 30 minutes of his life and then complaining about how he wants those 30 minutes back on 12oz.

Originally posted by amorphic

Made is great. i was just watching the one where the nerdy kid wants to be on the varsity basketball team in highschool, and some guy makes him run around and after running for a block he pukes all over. classic.

that kid got beat by a 6th grader :lol:

Those MADE shows are hilarious.

The 2 or 3 time senior was classic. Made me feel better about myself. Made me feel worse about humanity.

The Triathalon was classic. That fat fag never stoped complaining. In one part even his coach looked like he wanted to call him a fag but remembered he was on TV. Whining like a 10 year old girl about a a fuckin' cheesecake. How about the end when he was singing to his fuckin' dog while forcing it to dance and kiss him.

The one where the chick wanted to be a lifeguard was weak.

Originally posted by Pistol

The one where the chick wanted to be a lifeguard was weak.

i liked that episode. the other ones were just excuses for me to make fun of people, but i thought that girl was a legitimately decent human being that just wanted to change something in her life. that show actually made me happy at the end, instead of annoyed with that fat triathalete or depressed about that cat who couldnt graduate high school.

the latter episode still being HILARIOUS. the kids goofy big haired friend reminded me a lot of a dumber me in high school.