Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CAMP JIM...HAS MTV GONE MAD!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by king kong, Sep 30, 2003.

1. king kong

king kong Banned

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

that guy is so homo it makes me laugh....:lol: did u see the commercial where he starts cryin :lol: :hatred:

3. king kong

king kong Banned

yeah i saw 2 today in my college library..one he was shouting and the other he was crying
    this shit tops any reality show out right now as the worst shit on tv

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

i like that show "Made". Talk about some human trainwrecks. i liked the nerd at college who wanted to remake his identity and ended up looking like a total homo. High point of that episode=frat boy calling him a Douschbag. ha ha

I personally miss how the real world used to be. It was a pretty diverse cast in the beginning (Anyone remember that cool ass irish dude.) but now all they cast are no-neck date rapin' jocks and stupid so. cal drama queens. Redundant as fuck.

5. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

the made episode where dude wanted to become a triathalon was classic,
    fuckin pussy ass bitch had like 20 on the bech-bar and complaining like a girl,
    never seen anyone complain that fuckin much,
    then he went to eat w/ his ugly ass girl and ate EVERYTHING in sight,
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. king kong

king kong Banned

Douschbag :lol: that episode was too much :lol:

7. king kong

king kong Banned

http://www.mtv.com/onair/camp_jim/images/img_wisdom.jpg'>

[img]http://www.mtv.com/onair/camp_jim/images/img_howto.jpg'>

[img]http://www.mtv.com/onair/camp_jim/images/img_all_about_jim.jpg'>

[img]http://www.mtv.com/onair/camp_jim/images/img_in_your_ear.jpg'>

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

mtv is gayer than dirty habit and his dad in the bathroom jerking eachother off in a tub full of head and shoulders shampoo

9. king kong

king kong Banned

http://www.mtv.com/onair/camp_jim/flipbooks/jim/images/flip_3.jpg'>

Camp Jim is a dramatic, nerve-racking, and seriously hilarious ride through the competitive world of cheerleading. Focusing on 15 potential pom-pom pros, the half-hour show follows the action of a two-week, intensive cheer camp overseen by all-star cheerleading coach Jim McMullan. Jim will encourage, motivate and push-push-push our cheerleading hopefuls to their physical and emotional limits as they struggle to make their squads.

Camp Jim Premieres Oct. 13 at 4:00 p.m. ET/PT.

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

get out of here...MTV putting crap on the airwaves???

Oh man my roommate for a semester in the dorm back in college was a male cheerleader... One odd individual.. I just don't get why you would want to do that..

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'll admit it....I watch Made sometimes. The one where th guy needed help to graduate high school was great. Those gang members start grilling him and he was "quacking in his boot" so to say. Great stuff....

I caught some fucking show flipping through the other day, Wayne Ronson or some shit, where they have dance battles. I didn't think MTV could stoop any lower but.....here we are.

12. king kong

king kong Banned

"i bet you wont knock down any mail boxes in my hood"

ha ha tv is great
    :lol: :lol:

13. RASTAKINOVER

RASTAKINOVER Member

im sick of all them reality shows!!!!!!!!

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

some of there true life storys are pretty phat.... they show people going threw some shit..

15. peter N0rth

peter N0rth Member

did they ever say how much of a homo that dude is or what????????? yall know it was ill whenever tht girl did the flip though.