cameras on buses

sieb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck cameras..shit doesnt even get used for graffiti, just in case some faggots get mugged or someting on the back of the bus and police need evidence, i kno dudes that fucked shit up on transit, then got caught and te cops never even tried to match them up with the cameras

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea they can kick you off or yell at you and make you clean it or lock in the bus and call the police...but thats what the emergency exit windows are for

Guest KephaOneLove

word, word,,we gots them in chitown ..on all the buses...4 cameras on each bus,placed in specific areas..sucks but it dont stop me much...we got cameras now on the train stops to ...also there are some cameras in certain areas of the city for high criminal activity....what i do sometimes is have a handfull of vaseline as i get on the bus and as im walking on to a seat quickly smear it on the camera lenses..it blurs it out..but im left with a sticky ass hand...fuck it....o yeah dont ask why a carry handfulls of vaseline any way, its private....!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GaspOne

most cams on busses if not all dont record...

wait till it stops then slam it...

yeah i agree gasp...

i bomb busses nuff, drivers sumtimes give me dodgy looks, and the busses do have cameras. but the busses with the cameras in the stop sign dont see all the way to the bak. them globe cams are gay!

safe

kortoner

• 4 years later...

Agreed with Robot...Wear a hoodie, right when u get on the bus pull ur hoodie forward so no one sees ur face. When u pass by the camera turn ur head the other way or keep ur head down until uve gotten to ur seat. then when u get to the spot that u wanna go to hit the bus up as ur walkin out.

i saw an episode of police or some shit and there was cctv of these kids bombing up upstairs, matey boy came up and they bailed out of the back window of the double decker haha

yeh nuff cams here i here there linked ti a mainstation buttt

6 on each bus

over 100 buses

HOW MANY FUCKIN MONITORS AND WORKERS WOULD THEY NEED!!

they have em on the back and sides too

• 2 weeks later...

Archived