Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cameras on buses

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by sieb, Feb 5, 2003.

1. sieb

sieb New Jack

has anyone seen these, little mirror globes in the ceiling with cameras in them, gay z.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

are you sure the mirror things have cameras in them ?

3. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

i know in LA they have them on the metrorapids but i dont ride the bus too much

4. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

yup...

peeped cameras on the metro busses in seattle, there is always a way to get around them though

5. Esai

Esai Member

Theyre very easy to get around, plus 4/5 of them arent on. When I was younger I would just wait till I was about to get off and then go for broke.

6. sneak

sneak Guest

yeh i know what you mean...you can never tell when the fuckers are looking. oh well....tad more risky and fun

7. killtheradio

killtheradio Member

fuck it get up or shut up

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

fuck cameras..shit doesnt even get used for graffiti, just in case some faggots get mugged or someting on the back of the bus and police need evidence, i kno dudes that fucked shit up on transit, then got caught and te cops never even tried to match them up with the cameras

9. GaspOne

GaspOne Banned

most cams on busses if not all dont record...

wait till it stops then slam it...

10. pharone

pharone New Jack

camras blow

yos i know that the ones in the portland area gots them but i dont know if they work of not but that dosent stop me from scribbin

11. dirt style

dirt style New Jack

aside from cameras, can bus drivers actually do anything? ive tagged up mad busses but the drivers either never see or jsut dont care

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea they can kick you off or yell at you and make you clean it or lock in the bus and call the police...but thats what the emergency exit windows are for

13. KephaOneLove

KephaOneLove Guest

word, word,,we gots them in chitown ..on all the buses...4 cameras on each bus,placed in specific areas..sucks but it dont stop me much...we got cameras now on the train stops to ...also there are some cameras in certain areas of the city for high criminal activity....what i do sometimes is have a handfull of vaseline as i get on the bus and as im walking on to a seat quickly smear it on the camera lenses..it blurs it out..but im left with a sticky ass hand...fuck it....o yeah dont ask why a carry handfulls of vaseline any way, its private....!!!!!!!!!!

14. crot

crot New Jack

yeah i agree gasp...

i bomb busses nuff, drivers sumtimes give me dodgy looks, and the busses do have cameras. but the busses with the cameras in the stop sign dont see all the way to the bak. them globe cams are gay!

safe
    kortoner

15. PERICO

PERICO Guest

fuck the emergency window. punch the driver in the mouth and drive the mother fucker into the nearest mall. booooooom