1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cam problems

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

cam problems

Discussion started by Vanity - Oct 12, 2003

alright, i guess if anyone has troubles w/ camera effects or what not, they can post here...

i have a fuji finepix, i hear a couple other kids have these... and when taking flicks in very low light situations, my flicks come out madd shitty... when set to night mode, it comes out somewhat blurry, i tried changing the shutter speed to 60 and the aperature to f8, bumpin up the flash to +.3, w/ an iso of 400, and now my flicks come out real dark.

also, anyone know of anyway to adjust the digital viewfinder so i can actually see something through it at night? thanks

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Oct 12, 2003

Try 1/16 at F8 wih the flash.
    I have a finepix 601 and it is the greatest.

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. TuffKid

TuffKid 12oz Senior Member

TuffKid - Replied Oct 12, 2003

point and click sunny...

TuffKid - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. deph

deph New Jack

deph - Replied Oct 12, 2003

my digi sick it's a Canon A70 but i think in low light if you can't use your flash you just have to keep a very steady stance. this is where alot off people who don't know about photography flop... you have to keep one hand under neath the camera supporting it's wait with your left arm propped against your body like you see the paparazzi doing... I think that might help.

deph - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. imported_Tesseract - Replied Oct 13, 2003

Bump!

Fuji Kids need to help.