cam problems

Vanity

alright, i guess if anyone has troubles w/ camera effects or what not, they can post here...

i have a fuji finepix, i hear a couple other kids have these... and when taking flicks in very low light situations, my flicks come out madd shitty... when set to night mode, it comes out somewhat blurry, i tried changing the shutter speed to 60 and the aperature to f8, bumpin up the flash to +.3, w/ an iso of 400, and now my flicks come out real dark.

also, anyone know of anyway to adjust the digital viewfinder so i can actually see something through it at night? thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my digi sick it's a Canon A70 but i think in low light if you can't use your flash you just have to keep a very steady stance. this is where alot off people who don't know about photography flop... you have to keep one hand under neath the camera supporting it's wait with your left arm propped against your body like you see the paparazzi doing... I think that might help.

Archived