Calling the Destruction Team!!!

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Okay, Dear 12ozers and Channel Zero heads.

Recently 12oz has been swarmed with posts about a certain internet site that promotes "free" stuff. The posts have been very annoying and clearly breaking the 12oz rules of NO soliciting. Each time we catch them, thread gets deleted and the user gets banned. But they keep coming back, hoping to lure our innocent loyal users with their crap.

Therefore we feel its time to give them something back.

So if anyone has some spare time on their hands Im sure these guys would appreciate some activity in their own forum. I know you all got a good imagination and knows how to be creative online. Some of yall probaly also remember the old 12oz Destruction Team that rampaged the internet back in the day. Well this is 2004, time to shine...

Go to

www. hitsavings. com/ forum

and see whats up. You have to type in the url yourself without the spaces so its not a redirect straight from 12oz, that way theyll find out too quick...

Allright, lets see what yall can do...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you fools!

the best time to do this shit us around 10/11pm pacific time and go for as long as possible. at around 10 or 11 tonight i'll be posting acouple hundred pictures of some 60 year old guy sucking off another 60 year old guy.

dont go there if that will offend you. i'll take screen shots throughout the process so you guys can see what happened.

who had the most posts, i saw blacknigga first, then me, then bitchface, then new broom, i posted in almost all the threads in every section, but i think blacknigga killed all of it.

ahahahah, new broom was heavy? fuck yeah man. i was wondering who else was using the gifs. whos down for a late night killing tonight?