Calling the Destruction League

dkab

I know most of you couldnt give a shit, but could you please help trash this site's forum.

These dickheads are spoilt rich kids and need to be shut down. they shit me so much.

the guy who runs the site is a parasitic, smelly (smelly, as in he doesn't wash properly, ever - he smells like cat piss and tuna) jerk - he constantly gives my best mate crap for having only one arm - who only runs the site so he can invite himself to parties, then bitches about people for no reason.

Here is the forum

destroy them bitches.

please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the real way to do it is get a couple of people to start posting there for a week or two, acting normal, just replying to things and maybe posting a couple of new on-topic threads. Then when that person has established themselves there, a new person comes in and posts something inflammatory, and the two people that had established themselves take sides, one kind of agreeing and one kind of disagreeing with the new guy, creating long strings of pointless discussions. Get another new guy in who "registered just to set these people straight" and soon their forum is completely filled with pointless discussions about things that aren't even on topic and they have no clue how it got that way.

This takes effort though, so most people here just bomb pictures of black cocks.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by dkab@Jun 28 2005, 03:22 AM

he constantly gives my best mate crap for having only one arm

Sounds like an awesome dude. Sorry.