CALLING ON THE DESTRUCTION LEAGUE!

famecrazy

www . youfuckingwishyouwereus . com [copy and paste into browser]

Above is a link to a website started up by the biggest bunch of funboy faggot queers ever. They attended my school and finished a few years above me. If anyone has the time sign up to there forum and give them shit.

Let it be known that these are the sorts of misfits and social rejects that think that leaving school is their 'new begining' and it gives them a licence to act like fucking retards. They are your typical drugs, night clubs and bright clothes will make us popular.

thanks in advance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you all seem to be forgetting why the destruction league was formed in the first place

it was responding to spammers, and really gay websites with forums. Hip hoppers and other idiots. It isnt just a group of guys who without question would jump on and follow any words u give them. If that is how some of the d.league people are behaving, you should be ashamed. We are better than that.

Fact is, although some of these kids seem kinda lame, the truth is, id put my penis in almost all the broads they party with. All in all, they seem like theyr having a good time, chilling with girls, and no biggy. They aint hurting anybody, nor are they making a big deal out of the things they are doing. Had you not posted the link, i never wouldve known of their existance. I for one will not be doing any destruction of this website....:shakehead:

e-mobb can go ahead....

Fact is, although some of these kids seem kinda lame, the truth is, id put my penis in almost all the broads they party with. All in all, they seem like theyr having a good time, chilling with girls, and no biggy. They aint hurting anybody, nor are they making a big deal out of the things they are doing. Had you not posted the link, i never wouldve known of their existance. I for one will not be doing any destruction of this website....:shakehead:

And that's exactly what I was thinking

E-Mobb was a cool idea when Smart was running the show' date=' now it seems to be a buncha retards just runnin around like chickens with their heads cut off[/quote']

you're actually right. i don't know what the fuck we're doing.

i wish we could have that thread back.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Isnt Destruction League for assholes that really bother people, I know Destruction League worked for me when that some random asshole called my cell at all hours of the night. Thanks Destruction League, your check is in the mail.