Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Calling In

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kido, Apr 9, 2003.

1. kido

kido Senior Member

So I called in sick from work today again. Woo Hoo. Right NOPE!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p2176a58583fd87d74a84416f5bc7ab87/fc5d5aae.jpg'>

WE'RE GONNA NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE TALK WHEN YOU GET BACK

Anyone else hate their boss? Or their job? That cares to share

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

^^^hahaha

FUCK WORK!

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i hate the fact that I went from having a boss that would carry his weight and do his share of work to now I have one that is lazy as shit, doesn't know what he is talking about, can't pull his own weights, and reminds me of rainman.

5. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

Does he buy his underwear at K-Mart

6. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I was a supervisor in a call center for a bit....my first boss was the shit and really helped me develop and gave me the freedom to make it cool for other people. Than a political battle started and this bitch ass old lady who could not do her job and only got placed there because of connections took me over. She thaught she could handle me...I got put back with my old boss within a week. Here are a few quotes from her "expectations document for me":

"If there is a project assigned to you and you forsee not completing it on time, see me at least a day before, not an hour as you have been."

"Your reputation on the floor. What do you think it is? How can we correct that?"

"Your presentation of ideas is often sarcastic and negative, you need to change this completely, how can I help?"

"You slouch in your chair and have earphones on."

"You are on a written warning for attitude, tell me about that"

"You stopped talking to Chris [dumbass other supervisor] for 3 weeks. Even when she came to you for help you walked away from her laughing. Do you think this is very mature?"

"Change your AIM buddy icon. Do you think "beat old people" is appropriate for this environment?" - it was one of those badassbuddy things with an old women being beaten with a chair.

...I love corporate bullshit, always posed in the form of a question.