Cali Love

jakes156

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dirty bird

KE 42 SHIT IS BANGGIN. colt always looks good. the real bash. thats definatly not the real bash. the real bash has way more flavor than that toy............ maybe a couple tko's got love for you. but the rest of big bad los angels know the real deal.. not to mention the real LA bash is way more og. Just cause you hung out with some thugs dont mean your shit............. how dare you front like that son.

JUST MAKE THIS THE "TKO" THREAD... ANY ONE GOT PICS OF THAT NEW PRODUCTION "RESQ" "DUEM" "PERSUE" DID UP IN DOWN TOWN LA?? I HEAR IT WAS BELTON FEST... BUMPS FOR THE HOMIE KENER 4 DEUCE!!!! KEEP THREAD GOING.... I NEED A BEER...........................

Originally posted by ElPresidente

Bash OTR is a lot better.

i must agree, BASH from OTR is way better! hey but you still get props for puting in work! BASH OTR use to kill belmont yard on the regular! too bad that shit is burned! funny that gangster got his ass beat, and his strap tooken by a writer! no name droping please!!:D

dirty bitch

hollah at me when ever ur in town so we could run it pussy,as for the LA NIGGA...HIS OWN BOYS SAY I GOTTEM BEAT...i aint even concerned with people who dont really paint or come out once a year to "keep it real"I GETS BUSY NIGGAH!FSTV.WH.KBTC.AFD

Guest dirty bird

Thats the LA bash. The real bash....... com on.. you aint got shit beat. if his own boy said you got him beat . It probably aint realy his boy. Sounds like you got some toys feeden your ego.. This board has a rep for doin that. Your a hype new jack. you need to scretch your brakes fool. And aint nobody your nigga whiteboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Originally posted by dirty bird

Thats the LA bash. The real bash....... com on.. you aint got shit beat. if his own boy said you got him beat . It probably aint realy his boy. Sounds like you got some toys feeden your ego.. This board has a rep for doin that. Your a hype new jack. you need to scretch your brakes fool. And aint nobody your nigga whiteboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

a hype newjack?

i could swear id seen some pretty old looking bash wh freights..

Guest uncle-boy

there's flix of the same thing like 50 times....:confused:

...but anyways, IT"S DOPE!!!:idea:

i fucked the dirty bitch

dirty dirty,ill call who ever the fuck i want nigga and me white boy come on asere! im brown from the boogie down nigga get yo shit right ..

your just another burn victim sweatin some nigga u dont even know cuz he probably split ur wig already .keep it up cuz if i ever find out who u are its gonna b worse whiteboy!.......BASHO..famous for kickin anus!

Archived