CACASHREFUND

icetray

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dar cacashrefund,

you are a mexican. i said in a thread that i wanted to stop pooping and start a career killing mexicans. i didn't mean you.

you have been here for a very long time.

i like graffiti games and marc ecko, even though he's a big faggot making money off of something that he may or may not have ever been a part of. he's still cool.

do you think JA got paid for having so many ups in that game?

atari is cool.

big ups to you and your hispandex friends.

sincerely,

casek

p.s.: can i have your autograph? if you could hit my blackbook up with some tamales and tapatio sauce, that'd be dope.

Originally posted by icetray+Feb 26 2006, 01:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (icetray - Feb 26 2006, 01:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nyarlathotep@Feb 25 2006, 09:56 PM

just go to isohunt

that's where I got it from, isohunt.. the crack "DEVIANCE" that came with it doesn't seem to work for it.

I get like some MS-DOS error..

[/b]

hi nukka...over ehre

http://www.sendover.com/AQDG-48-IU4H

i just took the time to upload the crack...there it is.

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 26 2006, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 26 2006, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nyarlathotep@Feb 26 2006, 01:58 AM

for real... one day i left my bottle of tapatio on my desk and it spilled on my blackbook...some ill ass hot sauce throws

f'real? i heard all the hispandexes that are tagger/writer/bomber hardcore oners use tapatio mixed with montana gold.

[/b]

naw they get down with the wal-mart silver.

wal-mart silver? duuuuuuuuuude!

there have been careers and lives bought and sold

over wal-mart silver.

ice-tray: no problem man. i got a savegame with everything unlocked, too. i'm impatient....annnnd graffiti games don't impress me. howeverm i said it once and i'll say it again,

the gaming engine is great. hopefully in a month or so there will me some mods for this game that make it decent.

Originally posted by icetray@Feb 25 2006, 09:56 PM

It won't... this thread is for casual conversation, discussion and off-topic shit.

To CACashRefund,

if you still have the crack to it, that's all I pretty much need, because the crack that came with this one doesn't work.

Thanks.

if you still havent gotten it, here:

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/...rpressure.shtml

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 25 2006, 09:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 25 2006, 09:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dar cacashrefund,

you are a mexican. i said in a thread that i wanted to stop pooping and start a career killing mexicans. i didn't mean you.

you have been here for a very long time.

[/b]

didnt realize a year and a half was a long time, but i appreciate the kind words

Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 25 2006, 09:57 PM

i doubt it, from what i hear hes not exactly a starving artist

<!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Feb 25 2006, 09:57 PM

p.s.: can i have your autograph? if you could hit my blackbook up with some tamales and tapatio sauce, that'd be dope.

yeah, ill post it up tommorow

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Feb 25 2006, 10:48 PM

I spent two days downloading that game, installing, getting the crack etc etc...learning deamon etc etc. played it once, relized it took too long to load, wasted memory and was boring... so I unistalled and deleted it and feel proud about it...

yeah i did too

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 26 2006, 06:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 26 2006, 06:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Feb 25 2006, 09:57 PM

[/b]

All the work in the game was contributed by the artists themselves, a lot of people who contributed didnt wanna get paid, only the people who did a lot of the design work.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Feb 26 2006, 04:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Feb 26 2006, 04:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 26 2006, 06:34 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Feb 25 2006, 09:57 PM

All the work in the game was contributed by the artists themselves, a lot of people who contributed didnt wanna get paid, only the people who did a lot of the design work.

[/b]

that's pretty interesting. thanks glik.

it seems as though JA has waaaaaaay

too many ups in the game...but, i've never

been to nyc. just seems like exagerated

or something.

anyhow, thanks for the trivia.

cacash: you hispandexes are a funny

bunch.